Nudie Re-tread

pinotenvy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah, blah

Ring Ring, why did you bother going thru all this nonsense, whith this guy when any denim connoisseur would have known quite well, that the Sweeds do not have the machinery to do produce denim from scrap. Anyhow, it was good that you did that. He is not a denim enthusiast.

Up in NY, on any sale day you can get Nudie for less than 260 from the Coporates, A & B.

ciao

Blue Spirit.

Quote:
Quote:

does anyone know the average price for some veggies on ebay?

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Aug 4, 2005 07:05 AM

good luck finding some veggies on ebay. even the normal shops cannot get them.

--- Original message by darknworn on Aug 4, 2005 07:16 AM

I saw some at Atrium a few months ago. They were close to 500$. The color of them was really neat though..

if I may..

www.volls.de has 'em for EU299 plus nice pics.

it's cool but I wonder if it's anything better than the synthetic indigo, and for the sake of that, if it's a wise decision to spend more money, almost double the price. I think, perhaps if you have already the standard one and you're willing to buy the other, or if you're a Nudie addict. The color of the Dry Selvage, and especially the color of the Dry Greycast looks nicer, objectively, imo. The 'down' aspect of the greycast, which stops me from chosing it, is that it may be of a somewhat mediocre quality, compared to the other two, and especially to other selvages.

From what I know the limited S svens have an industry wide set price of about $410CDN/$340USD. IMO they have to be seen in person before one can pass judgement. I think they're a great jean, I find the fit is better than the RRs personally. Color is quite nice too. As to quality they seem overall to be top notch, though not quite as stiff as the RRs. The back side (inside) layer of the denim also has a 'softer' feel to it than that of the selv RRs.

BTW Denimbar, I thought I read something about you carrying Kicking Mule jeans this season, just curious as to what your take on them is.

Edited by Circa on Aug 5, 2005 at 11:56 PM