wrath arcane

joey_formal

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an e-mail...they are officially launching the Wrath Arcane fall line at Brigade on October 5th (West 9th Street) and October 6th (Coventry).

I'll be at the Coventry store that evening...anyone else going?

Hopefully I'll actually get to meet you! :)

What time is this shindig? Or is there a set time? I feel like an idiot, but I can't find anything referencing a time anywhere...

• 1 year later...

Went by Brigade last night and picked up the new Wrath Arcane Trvvper Jacket. Fit is spot-on, construction and materials are excellent, and it's more comfortable than your mom. I'm really stoked on this piece...it's going to keep my narrow ass warm and I get to support local business. Win.

For sizing reference, I got a Small and it fits perfectly. I'm 6", 165 lbs, and wear a Medium in all the Self Edge shirts and B.Son hoodies. Hope that helps.

Fit pics later, when I find the cable to my camera...

Went by Brigade last night and picked up the new Wrath Arcane Trvvper Jacket. Fit is spot-on, construction and materials are excellent, and it's more comfortable than your mom. I'm really stoked on this piece...it's going to keep my narrow ass warm and I get to support local business. Win.

For sizing reference, I got a Small and it fits perfectly. I'm 6", 165 lbs, and wear a Medium in all the Self Edge shirts and B.Son hoodies. Hope that helps.

Fit pics later, when I find the cable to my camera...

I've been eyeing that jacket, but I'm about 25 pounds lighter than you so I think it might be too big. Could you post some measurements along with the fit pics? thanksss.

I'm also curious as to top sizing on WA stuff. My Revolve order that I used my $150 off $300 code on got messed up...long story short I can still apply it to something for about another week. Thinking about picking up some kind of sweater or jacket but I'm unsure of sizing as I'm kind of a smedium.

How does, say, the t-shirts compare to like...AA 2001?

capa, i'll have fit pics up tonight. if you're 25 lbs under me, I think it's going to be a bit loose on you. I'll see about getting measurements as well for ya.

who8mahrice, not familiar with AA 2001, so can't really say. I know that the WA t-shirt sizing is all kinds of weird, and I routinely end up with a Large or XL because they shrink a TON. I've bought a few Mediums that my 12-year old now wears because they shrank to a Kids' Large. Yikes.

who8mahrice, not familiar with AA 2001, so can't really say. I know that the WA t-shirt sizing is all kinds of weird, and I routinely end up with a Large or XL because they shrink a TON. I've bought a few Mediums that my 12-year old now wears because they shrank to a Kids' Large. Yikes.

Thanks for the info.

Kind of a shite pic, I'll see if I can get a better one later.

Size Small. Fits snug, but not too tight.

2924939213_0b45b71870.jpg

One nice detail....that square that's up on the shoulder, top left of the pic? It's a pocket that is removable. Holds a thin camera, pack of smokes, thin wallet, or flask nicely. You can also snap it off, and there are snaps underneath so that you can still snap the coat shut.

Ultra-soft nylon lining is also a nice touch...

Wouldn't mind buying a plain tshirt since it's cheap and i could use it for wearing underneath shit. Anyone know how their tshirts go size wise? If no one answers in a few days i'll just get small since i'm a small in bson tshirts. I dunno. I don't really like the jackets they have up on revolve. I liked that one rain trench type thing they had either last spring or last fall. Kinda dope.

Anyone know how their tshirts go size wise? If no one answers in a few days i'll just get small since i'm a small in bson tshirts.

I know that the WA t-shirt sizing is all kinds of weird, and I routinely end up with a Large or XL because they shrink a TON. I've bought a few Mediums that my 12-year old now wears because they shrank to a Kids' Large. Yikes.

I might be getting a medium from Revolve in the next couple of days. I wear a small in most brands, so we'll see how that goes. If you go in Revolve, under the "fit guide" tab, it says that the t-shirts fit a size small compared to other brands, while same compared to other WA stuff.

yardsale- that's the one i was talking about

who8- Yea, but i never trust revolve sizing stuff. Also, i don't dry any of my non-lounge/gym clothes so shrinkage doesn't worry me. Revolve has great return policy so it's not a big deal.