wrath arcane

joey_formal

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm super fucking impressed by some of the fall stuff, especially the blazers/jackets. what did you guys end up picking up mainly tees or the whole lines? maybe try and stop by next week sometime, joey_formal, are you in philly now? seems like deep sleep is starting to head towards the direction they were aiming for. kudos to phil and you.

looking at it again, i'd probably wear everything from that fall line...

just thinking about it now, between corpus, rag & bone, and this line, things are starting to look pretty good for american companies nowadays. they actually creating shit i'd wear, so hopefully we all can phase out the japan obsessions. now only if they could get the cuts right. will have to stop by to try some shit on

Guest Airjamie

Its funny you mention WA, I called clothing brigade to order the jacket, hoodie, and some scarfs about monday, they said they aere out of stock on the wool jacket but will get back with me when they come in, expect a full review when i recieve the pieces.

• 1 month later...

Reviving an old thread...

Just got back from Brigade and talking to Brian (Bryan?) for a little while.

Wrath Arcane is working on a denim line for summer/fall. Details were a little thin, since I think they haven't finalized anything yet, but they are talking about at least one stretch denim skinny cut and one more standard cut with a heavy black overdye.

Can't wait. :)

Whoa, out of Cleveland. Cool.

I know, right?!

And here I thought "I" was the coolest thing coming out of Cleveland.

:rolleyes:

I know, right?!

And here I thought "I" was the coolest thing coming out of Cleveland.

:rolleyes:

Heh.

Now if we can only get something out of Columbus. I'd really like to start my own line of leather dress/casual shoes/boots/etc. What I have in mind to make I know people will buy. I can design everything, I just need someone with time, money, and skills to put them together.

I have yet to find that person(s).

The general idea is very clean designs with narrow/slim yet subtle lines, leather soles-- all around classy look and doesn't cost $400+. No clue if it's possible, but...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Went by today, got an update on the denim.

Slim cut and relaxed cut, available in blue, overdye black, and grey. The slim cut has a slight taper, but isn't super tight....kinda like the FH 3001 from what I gathered.

Raw denim for sure, but I don't think it's selvedge.

Should be out in a few weeks!!! I'll try to get pics as soon as they land at the shop.

:)

joey, are you getting the civilian hoody or the trench? they look lovely. why'd you guys have to start getting all these awesome lines after i left philly!? I wish i could be back home when this dropped so i could have phil hold some shit for me. tell him congrats about the wedding btw! i stopped by the store the day of, missed the bulletin posted about it. i knew he was getting married but i had no idea when, anyway back to w.a.