Diamonds will you be my boyfriend?!

digital_denim

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i love about diamonds the most is that he posts pretty much the same fit every time, but tries to get creative with the photos (taking pics outside of the folks living room was a revelation!). genius! but the a.w. rakers look so good!

also, i like that he's managed to avoid ridicule for his hipster/scenester hair, yet cmirsky suffered the wrath so badly (initially, but that seems to have gone away now). go figure.

I love the tags for this thread......Diamonds, Fetish and weird. ha.

I have been thnking about Mr.Diamonds denim streaky's...Ima gona call to see if they have any more of that denim.

Diamonds could be sufu's answer to Corey Kennedy. I shit you not. This boy could be big. Hey man, even though you called me a zipperhead, Iet's fly you down to LA, we'll have some smoothies, I'll set up a photoshoot with the Cobrasnake, and we'll get you into next months issue of flaunt. Let's do this.

can we do a thing like the flat head tour and ship diamonds all over the world to deserving members? we then take pictures of our adventures with diamonds and send him on his merry way to the next person.