the best lube

Guest jmatsu

condoms suck ass but without it the process after the quick release is kinda annoying, with all the wiping and tissue, etc

I find this process extremely interesting when I am with a girl for the first time. I'm always really curious as to how a girl will react (especially the more conservative ones) when I run my naked ass to the restroom and bring back a wad of toilet paper and to clean them off with.

Its funny when you happen to get a little in their crack. Most of them would rather you do it for them then do it themselves regardless of how inherently peculiar and awkward the situation is.

I fucking hate when a girl assumes I'm just going to leave her all wet and rolls around. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for changing sheets until the next day and at the same time I don't want to be laying next to a girl right after sex and say something like "hey, I'll clean you up in a second"

sorry if I'm rambling, I'm fucking tired.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

the conservative ones will be like 'wats that???'

and i'd always have a box of tissue closeby for convinience

personally i'd prefer to take a 10sec shower so i wont feel any stickyness on me and sometimes the situation (during and after intercourse) gets rather messy

you just fucked. fucking soak in your juices and appreciate the act of fucking.

i remember reading a this thing about guys annoyed at girls who wanted to clean up right away.... now we've got dudes on the same train. scares me.

lol, i'd just like to be a hygienic fuker

"i remember reading a this thing about guys annoyed at girls who wanted to clean up right away.... now we've got dudes on the same train. scares me."

i thought it was the other way around? girls getting annoyed at guys?

^^your comment reminds me of a debate me and my friends had a while back. I was telling him about some girl I slept with that was so fucking wet that her juices seeped down into my ass crack (she was on top). I explained that as soon as I was done I went to the restroom and wiped my ass. He said that was stupid and that he would have just stayed there. Our discussion prompted us to present the situation to our friends and ask if they would wipe or crust (as in let the juice crust).

Most said wipe.

The girl was the office whore though. I might not mind if it happens with someone I have feelings for.

^^your comment reminds me of a debate me and my friends had a while back. I was telling him about some girl I slept with that was so fucking wet that her juices seeped down into my ass crack (she was on top). I explained that as soon as I was done I went to the restroom and wiped my ass. He said that was stupid and that he would have just stayed there. Our discussion prompted us to present the situation to our friends and ask if they would wipe or crust (as in let the juice crust).

Most said wipe.

The girl was the office whore though. I might not mind if it happens with someone I have feelings for.

where do you work and what is her name?

ass sex from what i can remember was bomb, i was drunk as shit though

trying mad hard to get it in (without lube) and sorta giving up... i was fucking doggy style then all of a sudden "try it now... in the ass"

so i did... n it was soo slippery, so tight n bomb n vacuum'ish

she said its never happening again unless shes shitface...

i cant wait till exams are donne ahhaha

looking at the sheets the next day was troubling though.

and for condoms.

i thought my dick was either clostrophobic or alergic to latex.

shit was so tigh my dick couldnt breath.

i bought a pack of Trojan Magnums and they are the shit, i dont even care about using one. its almost like a joy!

except i cum n get it all over my dick not her

hmm what else, i guess thats it for now. good thread.

oh and if in doubt use spit in the asshole and just rub it in a bit.

Most said wipe.

now u r reminding of the juicy ones

if i were u, i'd rather not fuk around with the office whore

Yeah that's a good point.... enjoy the sweat, musty aromas, physical exhaustion and inner peace.

the 5 seconds or so after sex is the only time in a man's life when he couldnt give a fuck about sex.... so don't waste that fucking cleaning, getting tissues, cuddling etc.

yea, the sweat and musty aromas, etc is good during the process

but after that 5 secs (ok, maybe like 30secs) after sex, my mind switches back to the usual state

i dont know but seems to me some girls prefers some cuddle and conversation after sex, i mean most dudes would prefer to go to sleep or bak to watever they were doinbefore sex

Guest Airjamie

Thought id chime in and let you know to remind your girl to make sure to shit. And by that I mean make certain that she hasnt eaten anythin g in at least 12 hrs. Yes like getting surgery. While the chances of her actually shitting on your dick is pretty slim (she can usually warn you), you may get this unpleasant, um, I dont know I just call it ass juice. Its a liquid substance that seeps out and is the most foul smelling shit in the world. Suffice it to say, the first time I encountered ass juice, she beat me to the bathroom to cleanup and the resulting aroma cause me to rowf all over her bed. Dead serious i gagged and blew chunks all over that fucking bedroom. I then wiped my dick with the remaining clean bedsheets, got my jeans on, and was three blocks down before she came out of the bathroom and blew my phone up with "ill fucking kill you" messages.

Guest Airjamie
What techniques do you guys use to get dicks in arses? I'm talking about permission rather than penertration...

It depends on the girl. Usually if you are single and just want to fuck a girl in the ass, pick up one of those morons that are always saying hi to you at parties. You know, like that stupid bitch that tried to tell you yuengling was 8 points. Anyway, take her out, be a little nice but a little bit of an asshole (remember highschool?), then proceed to fuck the living shit out of her. Now when i say fuck the shit out of her, i mean make her cum, repeatedly. Like the kind of making her cum that is usually going to go up on her sorority board (if you dont know how to do this just stick with buying jeans or something). Anyway keep this up for about two weeks, then when shes on top, lick your finger (when she isnt looking) and just kinda work that fucker back there. Shell usually say something afterwards about it (wakeup dipshit this is your setup), which is when you convince her that you just want to try something with her youve both never done before (maybe tell her you think itll bring you two together, but use this bullshit at your own discretion). This will ultimately lead to one of three outcomes. Number 1, and this is the one were hoping for always, she tells you she has, in fact done it before, and if shes done it before, shell fucking do it again, no matter whether she liked or hated it. Number 2, she hasnt done it but is curious, so use some game. Number 3, she hasnt done it and thinks its fucking gross (lying bitch). If youve made it all the way to number 3 but cant seal the deal youre likely either recently de-virginized so this is still to complex for you or youre still in highschool, in which case just get her fucking wasted and shell do anything. This plan is basically foolproof considering you know how to get laid regularly. If you cant pull it off, you should probably find another forum.

Thought id chime in and let you know to remind your girl to make sure to shit. And by that I mean make certain that she hasnt eaten anythin g in at least 12 hrs. Yes like getting surgery. While the chances of her actually shitting on your dick is pretty slim (she can usually warn you), you may get this unpleasant, um, I dont know I just call it ass juice. Its a liquid substance that seeps out and is the most foul smelling shit in the world. Suffice it to say, the first time I encountered ass juice, she beat me to the bathroom to cleanup and the resulting aroma cause me to rowf all over her bed. Dead serious i gagged and blew chunks all over that fucking bedroom. I then wiped my dick with the remaining clean bedsheets, got my jeans on, and was three blocks down before she came out of the bathroom and blew my phone up with "ill fucking kill you" messages.

i dont know how long it'll take for me to be able to rep you for this, but rest assured, my assjuice rep swill squirt all over yr abdomen soon enough.

the time has finally come. my girl has finally and reluctantly agreed to let me fuck her in the pooper.

any good recommendations for lube?

preferably a pump action bottle, not snap cap.

less viscous lubes are the best for anal sex. because they are less resistant to flow easily, they offer more of a "cushion" that allows for easier entry.

go with silicone-based lubes because they don't dry out like water-based lubes - although water-based can be revived with a little spit - and can also be used in the water. it doesn't go away until you wipe it away, which is helpful since doing your girl in the butt successfully may take a while.

regarding a brand, go with eros bodyglide. it also comes in lighter versions but stick with the bodyglide for anal. it's thick stuff and a little pricey but it's worth it. although they say it'll never get tacky, it does but in a lot longer than other lubes. interestingly, it feels more like an oil than a lube but unlike actual oil it won't degrade condoms. it will however, ruin any silicone-based items so keep that away from your fleshlight.

i hear mega glide is also good but i've not used it.