show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Yo, A. dang, that would cost me like what, $120 total or something. About the 'rand' are you meaning the crepe that goes around the shoe on the side as most suede plaintoes come with? if so, it really wouldn't matter to me personally if they just ended up like the regular leather ones?

anyone have any idea if the lo wallabees come in black suede?

the hi in black suede arent doing it for me that much...

cheers.

I don't know its like they discontinued that in 1998. I remember going on a mad hunt to get some clark lows in black suede. My boy just got the brown suede lows and dyed them black at a shoe store. He had to get them dyed over and over for the brown now to show

I remember talking to a guy who worked at a shoe repair place, and he said he replaces crepe soles on shoes and boots with Vibram soles (which sucks). I think it's pretty difficult to resole crepe shoes, but if you have P&B's the $55 it costs for resole.com to do it seems like a good idea (assuming they do a good job).

Guest StuckOnStupid
looks like their own deal (not something with clarks), and i totally agree about thinking they'd be better solid w/out the black lace panels (and leather laces, blah)

yes agreed. also, if i got these, id resole them with a crepe sole.

Story time:

Last year I was working at a clarks store out in SoCal. Dude comes in looking for Wallabees. All he wants are Wallabees. He buys all the colors we have in mens and ask if we have the baby blue's in men. I said no, but he could wear the womens, and nobody would know. His response was, "nah homey where im from niggas know - they can spot you from a mile away kid, for real".

That guy was Raekwon.