Evisu Genes, Diesel Jeans !!!!!!!

xcrskim

why cant i sell it here ?

i didnt mean for that to be offensive, its just that honestforum is a site that has a huge membership of diesel collectors and fanatics. this site doesnt have as many dedicated diesel-heads. Since you are dead set on the price you'll probably have a quicker turn around there.

either way, good luck!

I dont think so, if those are 71j's they are pretty popular and not on sale yet

Zathan 71J's in that size are popular and should sell very quickly on HonestForum.

I do have an account there that allows me to post so if you would like me to do this for you send me a PM.

Let me tell you now that I will need an upclose photo of the size tag and it's microthreading to prove that the jeans are authentic. Also, a photo of the wash tag or model tag to confirm that it's 71J.

Hey xcrskim, what's the deal? I helped you sell the Diesels on Honestforum, you took the buyers money via paypal and he hasn't heard from you in 5 days.....

I sent you a PM about this yesterday and haven't heard back.....

if you don't reply to either me or the buyer within 24hrs I'm going to recommend that he file a paypal dispute.

yes I was clear on the post that I was not involved in the purchasing or shipping and also posted his personal gmail address that's linked to his paypal account. For the recrod - he gave me this info to post in the ad so I don't think he intended to flake or anything but it's irrisponsible to not even reply to the inquiries. He sure replied quick enough to the messages about bids and offers.....

ok, he finally replied to me and to recap the situation....

-I post the jeans on HF for xcrskim

-xcrskim arranges a deal without letting me know

-xcrskim tells buyer he needs money ASAP

-Buyer sends money ASAP

-Buyer tries to save xcrskim money buy letting him ship to a US address rather than a CND address

-5 DAYS PASS and xcrskim ignores all emails and PM's from me and the buyer

-Buyer files paypal complaint and finally xcrskim replies saying he won't ship until the complaint is lifted.

-Yesterday xcrskim says "I've been busy" and asks me if I trust the buyer and says he's nervous about shipping to an unconfirmed address.

xcrskim - I will post the same thing here in public as I said to you in private yesterday

YOU TOOK HIS MONEY - NOW SHIP HIM THE DAMNED JEANS OR REFUND THE MONEY

Don't use the address as an excuse. You are already raping him on shipping ($12 for shipping jeans via USPS is about double what the actual cost is) so pay the extra $2 for delivery confirmation and be done with it

I've told the buyer NOT to lift the complaint until you've given him a valid tracking number. You have no reason not to trust him because YOU HAVE HIS MONEY. You've given him every reason not to trust you.

I hope everyone here considers this before dealing with this guy again.