Yoox - Blowout Sale

englandmj7

For those of you that don't check Styleforum...........

Pure madness:

http://tinyurl.com/28xd5o

Umbro by Kim Jones

Costume National

Fake London

Stone Island

Surface To Air

Dior Homme

Martin Margiela

Raf Simons

Hell, they even have a couple W)Taps items.........

For instance, there are several Martin Margiela items marked down over 95%. I got some sick suede chukkas for $30.........

307tanq.jpg

Check it!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's still tons of stuff left if you browse through. I've found some insanely good deals......

I mean jesus. There's a pair of Dior Homme pants on there (mind you their orange, he heh) for $30 down from $260.........$450 Veronique Branquinho boots for $60.........

CP Company duffel for $70 down from $500!!!!

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/CP+COMPANY/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/410406621S/areaid/34319

everything good sold last night when most things got discounted. i slept through it.

a fucking mille miglia leather/cotton coat sold for $95. grrr.

but if you find something you can get 6% cashback through ebates

I feel your pain my friend. That is goddamn bananas. Here was the page:

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/CP+COMPANY/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/410403053N/areaid/34319

I got up about everything decent I could find that wasn't Sold Out about two posts up there, but then again, I am terrible at finding good stuff on Yoox.

I think I just clicked on those aswell, but they won't fucking load.....

The server is taking a real beating, keep trying to refresh the page.

to whomever bought the Veronique Branquinho zip ankle boots in my fucking size for

sixty-four fucking dollars instead of four hundred and twenty nine dollars, i hope you are fucking happy with yourself, you fucking cunt cunt cunt.

why are the prices on the canada last call page so much different than the US last call page for the same items... it's still in USD too...

You talking about this jacket? http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/SURFACE+TO+AIR/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/410375671R/areaid/35

cuz I got that like 10 minutes ago...

so did i :D

Dirty motherfuckers!!!!!!! AARHHHFHFHGHGHGH

I ordered the XL just for shits and giggles. If it is too small for either of you and you want to trade, let me know........:D

what the fuck?

i don't get this. isn't yoox located in Italy?

why the hell do we, in europe, pay more for the clothes and pay more in shipping?

this makes no sense at all.

for example, a kim jones jacket which costs 30 bucks(around 24 euros) to americans, costs 42 euros for a european buyer.

also, you pay less for shipping from italy to america than from italy to europe. what the hell???

this happens with lots of other items, i don't really understand why...

what the fuck?

i don't get this. isn't yoox located in Italy?

why the hell do we, in europe, pay more for the clothes and pay more in shipping?

this makes no sense at all.

for example, a kim jones jacket which costs 30 bucks(around 24 euros) to americans, costs 42 euros for a european buyer.

also, you pay less for shipping from italy to america than from italy to europe. what the hell???

this happens with lots of other items, i don't really understand why...

two things:

1) I was under the impression that YOOX items are mainly in the U.S. or all over the world, I mean when I placed some orders in the past it has arrived to me in 1-3 days, and their return address is also in the U.S.

2) HAHA