films you're looking forward to seeing

Guest jmatsu
seeing Star Trek tonight

Terminator soon

GI Joe

basically my childhood obsessions are in movie form this summer. I'm pretty happy about it.

jeep i forgot. how old are u? cause g.i. joe was running when i was a kid. an u like a generation younger than me. jewster, were u even born when it was on t.v.?

Guest umhaha84

I got a ticket for terminator tonite,

last night I watched Let the right one in, fucking best movie I've watched this year so far.( BLURAY's are fucking awesome)

Guest umhaha84

487ca3d62e13f

I probably watched this movie too many times but it never gets old.

if you haven't you NEED TO WATCH.

it's called Joze to tora to sakana tachi ( Josee, the tiger, and the fish) by Inudou Isshin.

jeep i forgot. how old are u? cause g.i. joe was running when i was a kid. an u like a generation younger than me. jewster, were u even born when it was on t.v.?

born in 89

The original show was before my time, but they kept replaying it and the movies/comics were being made/printed when I was growing up. Also, the toys were HUGE and I had tons of them when I was younger.

basically my childhood obsessions are in movie form this summer. I'm pretty happy about it.

I was thinking about this as well. Kinda interesting that (what I assume to be) my generations' screenwriters are all doing scripts for stuff that we grew up with. Should be a fun few years of movies.

Guest jmatsu
terminator-salvation-flash-.jpg

seriously do yourself a fuckin favor and fight the urge to watch this. it was so fuckingx10 bad. hated hit. the wackest movie i see this year by far i tell u.

Guest jmatsu
goin to see it tomorrow

don't really care if it's shitty or not, all of them are shlockfests as it is.

just wait for the dvd or watch some pirated version. seriously i am trying to help.

Guest jmatsu

dunno about tomato reviews, but i was so disappointed with t4. there was just so much pointless shit in it, it was kinda boring to watch a times, and the end climax fight was so weak.

Guest jmatsu
I dont know if this has been mentioned, but I'm looking forward to the new movie with denzel washington/john travolta The taking of Phelam 123

pelham123posterbk4.jpg

this cannot possibly be better than the original.