Public insults.

Vitamian

K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

I will throw some armadillos at you.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youngteam

i think a lof of you fucks on superfuture have comedic sensibilities that are completely different from mine -- that is to say, they are wrong.

K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

ahahaha what? I was quoting a movie man

Harry Potter

you fucking nut

Here's your lion. Be ready for his pounce.

2050389816a79fa3402ak2.jpg

Guest Airjamie

oh shit oh shit. m1lk is ted nugent.

if this is something you think that is funny or if you think this is a hoax, you should be ashamed of yourself. i can guarantee if you say that in public, people are going to kick your ass. on top of that, this is the prime reason why men are labeled as arrogant jackasses and you are the leading cause of it all, so next time you look in a mirror, think how much it would hurt to have your eyes gouge out and your tongue sheared off, cause quite frankly, i would do so.

why are you on a fashion/shopping forum?

Guest StuckOnStupid
I am in reality a lesbian English literature professor at a private and expensive liberal arts college. I incessantly bash Israel and write scathing letters to men.

"...so in closing, the only way I could ever see you men as a whole making reparations for the damage your penis, or shall I say your 'zionist pig oppressor appendage', has caused, is to bulldoze the Wailing Wall and build a Palestenian Wombyn's Cultural Center on the remains. I await your prompt response."

"...so in closing, the only way I could ever see you men as a whole making reparations for the damage your penis, or shall I say your 'zionist pig oppressor appendage', has caused, is to bulldoze the Wailing Wall and build a Palestenian Wombyn's Cultural Center on the remains. I await your prompt response."

Fuck off you crazy dyke.

feminists don't exist.

Guest Airjamie

Im pretty confused. Can makers mark give you blueballs? My shits feel like they grew ten sizes over night. Thanks to my girlfriends quick thinking ive already busted twice since i woke up but to no avail. They are still pretty big and feel like theres a 25 lb dumbell attached to them. Im pretty sure this either has to do with the drinking or the tight pants. Either way this must be the zionist penis conspiracy you guys were talking about. Seinfeld definately has a porsche stashed in my sack.

Im pretty confused. Can makers mark give you blueballs? My shits feel like they grew ten sizes over night. Thanks to my girlfriends quick thinking ive already busted twice since i woke up but to no avail. They are still pretty big and feel like theres a 25 lb dumbell attached to them. Im pretty sure this either has to do with the drinking or the tight pants. Either way this must be the zionist penis conspiracy you guys were talking about. Seinfeld definately has a porsche stashed in my sack.

i know how you feel. its not the whisky, or the jeans. it is the team beg membership. you will get used to your gigantic balls... dont worry. ive had mine for years, and ive neve had any problems... besides the kids.

i know how you feel. its not the whisky, or the jeans. it is the team beg membership. you will get used to your gigantic balls... dont worry. ive had mine for years, and ive neve had any problems... besides the kids.

I was told that I have huge balls in a strange way... like a pair of grapes on the end of a chunk of rope.