so.... sweatshops, huh?

lilodxd

yea, it's hard to avoid these companies. or just wear stuff from small brands.

I think the media/advertising has done a solid job in embedding guilt by association with regards to sweatshop labor.

I don't think we should be avoiding these companies at all.

i thought sufu was a politics free zone, or was that just super trash? in any case god bless Nike, the only company where an employee can make anywhere from $0.35 a day making shoes to $90 million over several years endorsing them. I'm going to buy more of their stock RIGHT NOW!

edit: no good unless you can read the foreign language

China Blue documentary online: http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=321727527393238859&q=china+blue

But if you're gonna watch a documentary, watch the Adam Curtis documentary Century of the Self instead: http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=8953172273825999151&q=century+the+self

pssss.

still waiting for overseas custom t-shirt contacts

in all seriousness, the only mega shoe brand that is truly sweatshop free is Reebok. They were before it was an issue and a political topic. It's actually more expensive for Reebok to make a comparable shoe to Nike.

unpossible

I hope you know it's "impossible" and he's right, there are. Regardless whether the government may be shitty, they are producing for a lot of American corp.'s that are there, riiiight? Yeah... shut your fucking mouth up. you're dead to anyone here who has respect for the human ilfe. Peice of shit.

That was a simpsons/ralph wiggums reference. Calm down.

SWF9UD1ZM60

This thread makes me understand why minya(or the even higher ups) don't allow political/religious discussion.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope you know it's "impossible" and he's right, there are. Regardless whether the government may be shitty, they are producing for a lot of American corp.'s that are there, riiiight? Yeah... shut your fucking mouth up. you're dead to anyone here who has respect for the human ilfe. Peice of shit.

hahaahah talk about overreacting FUNNY FUNNY