kiya

Baseball Talk

I'm pretty pissed. Simmons taking the throw off the helmet and now this in the bottom of the 8th... I hope they review this shit or something.

Edited by ADH92

i wanna see tigers vs nats

but yanks vs nats will pay off the stadium

This has been a fun baseball season thus far.  As a Braves fan it's nice to see Freeman make it in off the final vote.  Puig will have his time.

What do people think about Chris Davis' first half?  I've read a bunch of articles and some people can't believe he's not doping...  Seems ridiculous.  I've never played baseball, but home run hitting seems more directly linked to having a short, fast swing and batting order location.  Obviously power comes into play, but Davis has also hit a bunch of extra base hits and is walking more than he ever has in his career.  Shrug.

I'm happy to see 2 Royals in the ASG! It's been awhile.....

Nice to see 4 Blue Jays in the All-Star Game, this season's been rough...:(

Anyone else have Miguel Cabrera and Yasiel Puig on their fantasy baseball team?

Go Oakland! Looks like it's going to be Detroit in the first round this year (again).

Go Oakland! Looks like it's going to be Detroit in the first round this year (again).

Its gonna be Oakland vs. Pittsburg in the end, i'd be stoked except MLB better be ready for the lowest TV ratings for a World Series ever.

Its gonna be Oakland vs. Pittsburg in the end, i'd be stoked except MLB better be ready for the lowest TV ratings for a World Series ever.

I was wrong.

Sooo...If Kershaw keeps this up, can he be considered G.O.A.T. if he never wins a ship?