pete or carl?

whose music do you perfer  

55 members have voted

1. 1. whose music do you perfer

• pete doherty
    • carl barat
    • neither... they are both fag junkies

jt may be a bitch, but youre calling someone subhuman becuase they reduced your reputation on an internet message board by one tiny bit?

get a life

no genius, i'm calling him subhuman because of the principles involved and

the implications present in him calling me an "inferior american".

if you devalue someone's very existence solely

because they don't agree with your musical taste, one of the most subjective

things in the universe, you're in no position to call anyone pathetic- you yourself

have already stooped so low as to feel personally offended over the fact that one

person out of millions happened to not agree with your taste.

what then, did ne negative rep everyone who claimed to not like the libertines?

does he condescend similarly in person, insulting anyone who says "i don't

agree with you?"

he's a fucking baby, and is sitting on a high-horse that doesn't exist, and i'm

not going to let him talk shit to me and get away without me calling him out for it.

oh and, my life's fanfuckingtastic, by the by. how's yours?

Guest itsmeJT

things in the universe, you're in no position to call anyone pathetic- you yourself

have already stooped so low as to feel personally offended over the fact that one

agree with you?"

not going to let him talk shit to me and get away without me calling him out for it.

you got neg-repped cos i think you chat a load of wank

you got neg-repped cos i think you chat a load of wank

well yeah, that's all us inferior uncultured americans know how to do, now isn't it?

i'm sorry that my american ears don't hear the beauty and poetry in pete doherty's 'art',

something about the pedestrian lyricism and the retread British rock tropes that he's so fond of just don't seem to register as "greatness" to me.

The best thing Pete Doherty's ever done is keep riding the white pony.

Guest itsmeJT
i thought people were kidding in supertrash when they said you'd neg repped them for

NOT LIKING THE SAME MUSIC AS YOU DO.

you want to talk about pathetic? that's subhuman.

not to mention that your comment about inferiority better refer to you thinking americans are inferior, and not me being inferior in america because of my comments

and blackness, or else you'll be eating the festering soft cheeses of pete doherty's unwashed uncut cock through a straw...

... then again, you would fucking enjoy that, wouldn't you?

I'm sorry you're such a tool. Maybe I negrepped someone for not liking the same music as I do, or for liking music I don't like.

I think it's a pretty good judge of character. Who are you to place your values on me? I definitely don't think your opinion is better than mine.

If you've got a problem with how I act I suggest you take a look around this world we live in and shut the fuck up.

i voted fag junkies, because i hate that whole scene of Hedi Slimane worshipping pencil-thick asshole London pussy-rock.

My favorite is the black guy from the Libertines, because he's black and I have to

stick up for my colored bredren.

haha. i wouldn't really count on him being any different. he modeled for j.lindeberg as well as had them make shirts with his face on it.

agree with you?"

did you ever know that you're my hero? everything i would like to be? seriously j.

i actually liked the first libertines album enough but the hype was suprising to me. i didnt think they were reinventing the wheel or anything and poor pete is overrated at this point its kind of sick. i just hope he doesn't die just yet because we all know he will be given a dead rock icon halo by the twats at NME post haste. maybe its already too late.

motherfucker does know how to dress but again is hardly original.

i voted fag junkies, because i hate that whole scene of Hedi Slimane worshipping pencil-thick asshole London pussy-rock.

My favorite is the black guy from the Libertines, because he's black and I have to

stick up for my colored bredren.

actuallu, hedi wanted pete for an ad shoot.

pete never turned up.

the love goes the other way

Guest itsmeJT
Just ignore him, he does it to everyone (Brits included) who knocks his retardedly limited taste in music.

that's not true at all, i choose only those i find most annoyingly vacuous to be neg-repped, if it just so turns out these people are the same crybabies who always throw hissy fits afterwards, well that's just a coincedence, honest.

p.s glassjaw make me want to projectile vomit on your face

agree with you?"

" i thought people were kidding in supertrash when they said you'd neg repped them for

NOT LIKING THE SAME MUSIC AS YOU DO.

you want to talk about pathetic? that's subhuman"

I was taking this exactly as you said it, maybe i interpreted wrong then, but you were unclear here as well if thats the case

that's not true at all, i choose only those i find most annoyingly vacuous to be neg-repped

Again, come back when your points in musical discussion have a) relevance and B) substance, because your singular justification for the outright superiority of your impossibly limited musical horizons have amounted to, in every thread and reputation spread around, resorting to unfounded and unjustified attacks on the intelligence of the other party. Not once have I even seen you resort to the usual Libertines-bummer-from-Shoreditch line of waffling about how Pete is some kind of 'modern poetic genius' with his tiresomely obviously social commentary (usually backed up with 'well an editorial in The Observer said he was so it must be true').

Guest itsmeJT
Again, come back when your points in musical discussion have a) relevance and B) substance, because your singular justification for the outright superiority of your impossibly limited musical horizons have amounted to, in every thread and reputation spread around, resorting to unfounded and unjustified attacks on the intelligence of the other party. Not once have I even seen you resort to the usual Libertines-bummer-from-Shoreditch line of waffling about how Pete is some kind of 'modern poetic genius' with his tiresomely obviously social commentary (usually backed up with 'well an editorial in The Observer said he was so it must be true').

unfounded and unjustified? why, I disagree!