im so fucking bored with clothes, shoes, etc...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I have been out of a job for the past couple of months (and my search for a new one is passive-aggresive), so I've been forced into not buying anything new, aside from the occasional thrift store run. consequently, I appreciate my existing wardrobe more and have gotten a lot more creative with my outfits to keep things "fresh"

however... logging onto sufu everyday has me drooling over everything. I've already decided that after getting a new job, my first order of business is to get some serious denim, just in time for summer and ballsweat fades

i'm so bored with superfuture. i have no idea how you fucks can look at the waywt thread every day.

That thread has some ugly motherfuckers in it these days. I don't have the time or the patience to tell people how poorly they dress in there anymore. I haven't looked at that thing in at least a month, I usually just hope someone else brings the best and the worst to the trash.

i been going through a period like that too...but damn I've spent so much money lately on simple shit....i need to put away the credit card lol

Buy leather goods, bags, accessories, etc. they totally complement your work or casual wear.

You're like a marketers greatest dream.

CMF: try getting into something that has nothing to do with clothes or thrift shopping or anything to do with superfuture whatsoever. Learn to play an instrument. Go to a museum, get really into a particular painter. Try learning to draw. I'd say avoid "Design" in general since purchasing power tends to be intrinsically tied to that as well. Architecture is always good. There's so many other hobbies and cool shit to do that I simply do not believe you can't find something else to be interested in for a time. Someone else suggested working on your own clothing company, but I'd say all the better to get away from it, for now, at least.

Maybe once you find inspiration again elsewhere you'll be able to come back to this... or not. We're modern people, change is good.

Fuck being static.

CMF: try getting into something that has nothing to do with clothes or thrift shopping or anything to do with superfuture whatsoever. Learn to play an instrument.

Seriously, biggest money sink ever. That whole road has me surrounded by nearly 20,000 dollars worth of stuff in this room right now, bought over the last 6 or 7 years.

My initial response was to saynot to worry,the skate season is starting again, but then I rememebred you live in Florida so I guess it never really ends.

I reckon so should definately pick up a hobby where you're producing something so you're not just a consumer.

Perhaps you could try: photography, progressing CMF Homme (for fun, I don't mean you have to start a company though you've already got hookups on SuFu) or maybe making something for your kids?