Bars and Clubs in Tokyo or Osaka ?

sleep_oner

I have been in Tokyo for a couple days now and I am looking to see if anyone knows and good bars or clubs. Either hip hop or rock. We found everything else but we are having a bit of trouble finding a good bar or club. If anyone knows any DJ events or hip hop shows let me know we'll be in Osaka for the 25th and 26th and back in Tokyo for the 27th,28th,and 29th.

Yo, Its been a coupla years since i been out that way, but you need to hit Roppongi (the night life district in Tokyo). Blocks and blocks of nothing but clubs. Im from NYC and Roppongi gives New York a run for its dollers! The clubs I used to hit (hiphop) were Veites and Gas Panic. Go to a Subway station ask a attendent how to get to Roppongi and your in it to win it

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Yo, Its been a coupla years since i been out that way, but you need to hit Roppongi (the night life district in Tokyo). Blocks and blocks of nothing but clubs. Im from NYC and Roppongi gives New York a run for its dollers! The clubs I used to hit (hiphop) were Veites and Gas Panic. Go to a Subway station ask a attendent how to get to Roppongi and your in it to win it

--- Original message by PONCED on May 24, 2005 07:44 PM

i dont know about the times you went dude, but i have been getting sooo many warnings about GAS PANIC and the whole roppongi area - full of tourists, and the most horrible kind at that. the clubs are filled with the

i'm just passing on info, dont hate the messenger:P

'And steer clear of Roppongi - it's a big sess pit of the worst foreigners in Japan and the ugliest (although the foreigners love them) and most STD-infected girls in Japan. Werd.'