hockey

julianREE

That's not good hockey IMO.

Remember Chelios saying he would never play for Detroit and how he hated the city?

Drunk people = stupid people. Any team in any sport has many drunk people in their stands. No they havent had much to cheer about, aside from this being their first playoff experience in years and so far theyre doing well.

Chelios got offered money. At his age thats what the game was about to him, not about the city...

fuck habs fans piss me the fuck off. booing their own team after they play a good game but lose to a better team is bullshit. if they play shitty, that's fine, but that was not warranted.

booing the us national anthem is also some bullshit.

it's all good though cuz we sweepin y'all mothafukkas

I am very happy that the ducks poached the sharks.

Not sure how the wings will react to a team who won the cup a few years ago and beat the president trophy winning sharks. The wings have been resting for almost a week now as well so we'll see.

It's nice that we are playing a westcoast team so I can watch the full games as I do not leave work until 8pm Detroit time.

for me it was heartbreaking that the sharks lost, but i wasn't too surprised at the way they were playing. the ducks deserved the win, and now there will be MAJOR changes to the sharks.

i feel the pain ottawa fans felt when they were labeled as postseason underachievers.

^^ As a canucks fan I was not too happy with them blowing a third period lead like that, but that was rescued by the Hawks over-committing late in the game. Thanks for that gift :D

if it's any consolation I think had the game gone to overtime the Hawks would have taken game 1.

Also what's up with Khabibulin and his inability to beat the Canucks, weird stat but he hasn't beat them in like 8 years or something ridiculous. Maybe time for Huet.