hockey

julianREE

• 1 month later...

my team is the detroit red wings and i would burn at the stake in defense of their name. i think datsyk is the most creative player on ice, i think hossa can take it by anybody and i don't think any of you can say a bad thing about lindstrom.

let's see who is number 1 after tonights game in colorado (ha!)

view the domination at atdhe.net

throw and octopus on the ice. another cup is going to be nice.

my team is the detroit red wings and i would burn at the stake in defense of their name. i think datsyk is the most creative player on ice, i think hossa can take it by anybody and i don't think any of you can say a bad thing about lindstrom.

let's see who is number 1 after tonights game in colorado (ha!)

view the domination at atdhe.net

throw and octopus on the ice. another cup is going to be nice.

the sharks will beat the Red Wings in the playoffs.

without detroit's coaching style the sharks would be nowhere!

we brought up downie to finish off the season and bruise some players before the playoffs. too bad we did not do this in time for the last sharks meeting.

ya thats why they can beat them cus they know there style of play.

look at the history son. the team that wins the presidents trophy almost never wins the cup. trust me because the wings win it almost every year and to my knowledge the sharks never have.

i honestly think the blackhawks have a better chance than the sharks in the west.

really just cus they flopped in the playoffs these past years or do you really think the Blackhawks are a better team.

look at the history son. the team that wins the presidents trophy almost never wins the cup. trust me because the wings win it almost every year and to my knowledge the sharks never have.

i honestly think the blackhawks have a better chance than the sharks in the west.

i disagree with this, if anything i think the flames have a better chance.

sharks have been on a bit of a cold streak lately.. and tonight's game was no different.. blew a 3-0 lead, and boucher let in an EASY EASY goal..

like i said before, if the sharks don't win this year, they're NEVER going to win.

i disagree with this, if anything i think the flames have a better chance.

sharks have been on a bit of a cold streak lately.. and tonight's game was no different.. blew a 3-0 lead, and boucher let in an EASY EASY goal..

like i said before, if the sharks don't win this year, they're NEVER going to win.

really now you think so? I say they will smash all teams in the playoffs in less than 7 games.

I say the stanley cup should never go to a team in california.

Seeing "san jose" next to Detroit, Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg on hockeys most excellent trophy would just be wrong.

i think it would be nice to see the sharks win one, but they aint goin too if they suck like yesterday nite :(

youre right tho, it would look weird next to those names....

6th grade... which is when they where the new expansion team. which is between the 2 movies.

but Kings are my second fav team, even though they've sucked since i've been following them seriously.

dude the Kings have a bright future cus their number one pick last year in the draft, Drew Doughty is really turning out good. He leads the Kings in minutes.

I keep telling you guys but the Sharks are going to win the Cup this year. they will beat out the Wings and any other team that gets in there way even if some how there starting goalie gets injured.

as much as i would like them too, i dont think so.. seems like they havnt been putting away games like they were doing at the beginning of the season..

carbo got fired as the montreal coach. really late in the season for it, curious to see if the habs will even make the playoffs now.

i think they will...theyve got that "it" factor. whod they hire???