Fragrance Thread

gimmegimme

anyone try

"Byredo Eau de Parfum"?

its based in stockholm and for 105 euros(VAT included) they have like 6 different perfumes

Not yet, but I'm dying to. The only placed I've seen them for sale was on Colette's website. The rose sounds particularly interesting.

yeah thats exactly where i found it too... and i'd really like to try! :0

but im not really sure... i would hate to buy it then never use it..

maybe if i do i'll put it up on the market after.

im intersted in the "green" one but it may just be like any other "green" fragrance

yeah thats exactly where i found it too... and i'd really like to try! :0

but im not really sure... i would hate to buy it then never use it..

maybe if i do i'll put it up on the market after.

im intersted in the "green" one but it may just be like any other "green" fragrance

Not sure where you're located, but before you buy before trying (risky), try calling Barney's and asking them to send you some samples.

If you want suggestions for other green scents, let me know.

Not sure where you're located, but before you buy before trying (risky), try calling Barney's and asking them to send you some samples.

If you want suggestions for other green scents, let me know.

barneys stock these?? never knew that...

and the only barneys close by is a co-op.

i'll call later on and see whats upp

tahnks for the input though!

I can't find a sample of rose poivre anywhere.

I just fell slightly out of love with czech 88.... sister smelled it, said it was super strong (I PUT LITERALLY TWO VERY SMALL DROPS ON MY SHIRT) and she suggested axe instead... I was not happy. To tell you the truth I was on the fence about czech and I would hate to mess with my household's sensitive sense of smell.

I'm not a big 88 fan...I find it a bit too old fashioned (instead of just nostalgic). You can get Rose Poivree samples here:

http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detail.asp?itemid=25301&section=1

If that's no good for you, let me know...I can think of a few other places.

My favorite cologne is Jubilation XXV by Amouage. Pricy, but not very common and smells amazing.

Also one of my favourites...I wish I could afford it! It's easily the best incense scent you can buy.

oh luckyscent haha durh!

I kinda just had it in the back of my mind that they didn't have it because the one time I visited their boutique, it wasn't stocked...

thanks again gimme....

p.s. I kinda want to do a blind buy of kenzoair... seems like a safe price to do so right now.

oh luckyscent haha durh!

I kinda just had it in the back of my mind that they didn't have it because the one time I visited their boutique, it wasn't stocked...

thanks again gimme....

p.s. I kinda want to do a blind buy of kenzoair... seems like a safe price to do so right now.

I bought KenzoAir blind...its a good cologne. Pretty light and easy to wear. Not the most expensive smelling stuff, but as long as you're okay with that, it's a good buy.

has the CdG series 2 red rose been discussed already? :) i got a sample thinking it was for men because it was never made clear on luckyscent - smells very feminine..

has the CdG series 2 red rose been discussed already? :) i got a sample thinking it was for men because it was never made clear on luckyscent - smells very feminine..

It is a bit on the feminine side, but if you like it I'm sure you can pull it off. That aside, it's quite nice if you like roses & berries. The rest of the Red Series is much more masculine. The only pick in the Leaves Series that might be on the feminine side is Lily, but even then I know guys that like it. None of the Incense Series are feminine, none of the Cologne Series are feminine, Rhubarb is the most unisex of the Sherbet Series, while the other two are more masculine (Rhubarb is still great for a guy though). Guerilla 2 is a bit feminine (more berries), 1 is very unisex. None of the Energy's are feminine.

That about sums up CDG I think. To recap:

On the girly side:

-Rose

-Lily

In the middle:

-Guerilla 2

-Rhubarb

This is all If you're self-conscious about those things...otherwise, who cares. I like and wear all of them.

alright well that works :) i wasnt sure if it was intended for men or for women. but i tried it on today and loved it. thanks

i'vr head things about ihateperfume guy not having much lasting power, is true gimmegimme? gimme gimemory

i hope its not true bacause i want to smell like russian tea caravan

It's strange, because some people find it doesn't last at all on them, but Russian Caravan Tea lasts all day on me...probably one of the longest lasting colognes I own. I put a lot on though because it's a light scent in general, and because there's no alcohol it's not as gross to spray a lot on...doesn't feel like you're fumigating the room.

L'Artisan Parfumeur's Navegar smells really grassy to me, and kind of salty. It sounds weird but it's really nice.

Agreed...it does have a grassy smell. I find it to be green/peppery/lime.

I've tried a bunch of different CB I Hate Perfumes. Most of them didn't last very long, but Russian Caravan Tea was not one of them.

I put it on in the morning after a shower and could still smell it the next day!

Not a big fan of the scent though.

i'vr head things about ihateperfume guy not having much lasting power, is true gimmegimme? gimme gimemory

i hope its not true bacause i want to smell like russian tea caravan

It's strange, because some people find it doesn't last at all on them, but Russian Caravan Tea lasts all day on me...probably one of the longest lasting colognes I own. I put a lot on though because it's a light scent in general, and because there's no alcohol it's not as gross to spray a lot on...doesn't feel like you're fumigating the room.

I haven't tried all of them...but the ones I have were quite long lasting. I think my skin tends to hold onto stuff longer than most too though.

It's part of the superpowers you already have. So how many sprays of the Caravan do you put in the morning? curious.. I don't want to overpower the person next to me on the train.