Samurai SO110XJ, Hard like sandpaper

Yor

they actually break in pretty quick. These are mine after like a month of average wear, with a little trading with my eternals.

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

when i got them

standingsammies1vd.jpg

OH NO!!!! Watchman your jeans tried to get away on you too?! This happened to me with a pair of 45 canes they can be big trouble when they are like that, must be tamed right away. Glad to see you tamed them watchman... phew.

Yes i got them direct from Samurai, Ive seen samurai jeans for $300 + , Shipping,on some USA Web sites

I paid £126,Including, shipping cost to UK,

The packaging is also a work of art, Great service,

Ive used them twice

The size i got was 35x36, After a couple of washes at 40 degrees, They came out , Wast 34, and a half, inside leg 35, Front rise 11, rear rise 15, Knee 9 and half, Bottom of leg 9 and half,

They are tighter than the SO510XX, All around,

i find this as the definitive thread, http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11147

i actually got that same pair because of soloc's pics. love em, at about 8 months of moderate wear, no camera no pics will try to get a camera for the 1 year mark, they are surprisingly soft now but i should have sized down instead of getting my size.

• 4 weeks later...
i loved these when i tried them on at big. lovely jeans

ive really been pondering these for a while now... the details are a lot different than on most sams, so i could switch up when they become somewhat of a trend. but in virginia, that probably will never happen. plus, no one notices me.:D

ive really been pondering these for a while now... the details are a lot different than on most sams, so i could switch up when they become somewhat of a trend. but in virginia, that probably will never happen. plus, no one notices me.:D

ha i'm in VA too, so apparently it actually is becoming a trend. I'm not looking forward to wearing these 17oz'ers through the VA summer though.