HUF 3ft High Vans DITA BERETTA LEVIS ASIA EX DENIM HUFcrewneck Northface DIGICAMO pac

Hustla

Looking to sell only unless you have Giftcards to Bloomingdales, Gucci, or LV for trade. Do not lowball, i prefer Paypal Verified or MO. Shipping will be 10$ throughout USA. 20$outside of USA. Looking for quick fast transactions only.

I can meet in SF 415 for local trades

Contact- [email protected]

AIM-Litohustla

Huf x Vans 3 feet High Chukkas Snake sz 10US brand new-185$

Japanese brand DITA Beretta Sunglasses aka the next LV Millionaires

High quality construction and is soldout everywhere. Hard to find.

Brand new with box+suede/wipe pouch Asking- 230$

Huf X UXA sz XL Crewneck worn twice-40$

Levis 529 regular fit Asia Exclusive Denim (not sold here) sz 34x32 Dark faded wash. Very nice and detailed whiskers/honeycombs etc- worn casually great condition no rips/stains- Asking 120$

Levis 523 Straight Fit Asia Exclusive Denim(not sold here) sz 34x32, Med-darkbrownish wash, Nice detailed wash- worn casually no stains/rips great condition- Asking 95$

Northface Digi Camo backpack-VNDS used couple times, great condition, no rips/stains- Asking 55$

30sjdyd.jpg

2la53sm.jpg

3yfpfkn.jpg

2ldersj.jpg

4hn6u05.jpg

343p6xt.jpg

2hdy0di.jpg

33map80.jpg

2ef2j9k

2h3quzn.jpg

What, i cant lace them with the diff laces and see how they look? sick and tired of these slick ass remarks from you kids. If you dont want to buy then get the fuck out of here and go do some damn push-ups.

You a bitch...hope you dont sell shit, and this thread is already on top, or else i wouldn't risk bumping it..