Similar fit to Nudie Thin Finns?

Gambooby

Hey, does anyone know any other brands/style that fits exactly or almost like nudie thin finns? because i bought some apc NS and it wasnt slim enough, and im thinking about to get imperials or pb&j's. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

its PBJ not PB and J and PBJ wont be as slim as thin finns...i would suggest APC New Cures, they are pretttttty slim. Dior 19cm's are quite slim, Skull 5010xx's are pretty slim...

post a pic yourself wearing your thin finns just so people can get a good idea how slim you want it, etc.

^ not really. I guess it depends on your size. a pair of calis in 27 will be WAY bigger in the legs than a 27 thin finn. I suppose you could maybe get a similar fit if you sized way down in the calis.

thin finns are hard to match because they are slim in the thigh and slim in the calf but do not really taper. they are almost straight from the knee down. april77s arent close at all as they have tiny leg openings and a lower rise. hobokens are a completely different fit as well as their thighs are a bit looser with a more extreme taper. i'm not sure if you just want tight jeans or if you want something close to the thin finns- which I have not found yet.

but yeah if you just want tight jeans any of the above mentioned would be fine.