GAP Williamsbourg raw denim???

KickaPop

Guest StuckOnStupid

*sigh* @ "Williamsbourg".

What is that, exactly? Williamsburg & Serge Gainsbourg had a baby? If that was a kid, id kick it. Screw you, The Gap.

The fit would probably be average at best. But I'm really fascinated by what the black ones will look like.

they dont look half bad.

where did you hear they are making black ones?

are these supose to be like gap slim/morrison or a striaght slim? i think they fit pretty darn good I think people are just saying otherwise because they are gap. the materials might not be up to par or the construction but the fit looks spot on at least how he wears them.

I'm suprised that The Gap seems to have a completely different delivery and rotation system in Canada. As for delivery, I saw the Williamsbourgs on the shelfs back in January. They remind me of a Slim Jim. As for finishes, I've seen indigo raw, black overdyes and a faded black/no distress.

Which brings me back to rotation. From the talk on the forum, it sounds like the Goughs were deleted stock in the States. We still have them on the racks. They were ridiculously cheap around X-mas, and now they are back to regular price.

I'm suprised that The Gap seems to have a completely different delivery and rotation system in Canada. As for delivery, I saw the Williamsbourgs on the shelfs back in January. They remind me of a Slim Jim. As for finishes, I've seen indigo raw, black overdyes and a faded black/no distress.

Which brings me back to rotation. From the talk on the forum, it sounds like the Goughs were deleted stock in the States. We still have them on the racks. They were ridiculously cheap around X-mas, and now they are back to regular price.

Interesting. Maybe Gap is trying to test the waters so to speak on the marketability of these jeans. It could be the cultural differences between the US and Canada that makes for an optimal comparison.

• 3 weeks later...

The fit on these is actually pretty good. they are probably the skinniest jean that gap has offered for men. The black ones would have been awesome if they were raw, kinda sucks that there not.