Is bumping old threads the new dunk SBs?

Tyro1

what is happening is what has always happened. It's a simple equation.

The level of posts that the increasing number of terminal cases who don't have any life/hope/human contact outside of SF can step to to waste their lives and expend their nervous energy on ( X ) in relation to the amount of time we/they spend here ( a ) is an inverse relationship, so we/they need more shit to talk about, flame and answer, hence the resurrect ion of old threads ( + ) in a desperate attempt to increase and maintain the failing intensity of our/their ailing SF experience ( H ), a phenomenon which can be expressed in meatspace by plotting:

X/ -a = (+H )

Edit: This is an unsubstantiated theory based on two pints of Yerba mate and 4 hours sleep and is therefore open to a healthy degree of analysis and speculation.

• 11 months later...
Guest jmatsu
I tried it yesterday. Failed.

for which one, cousin?

some other nigga created a new neg rep appeal thread. my original had been locked.

i wanna actually make another infractions appeal/shit talking thread cause mine got locked like last year.

Guest jmatsu
I tried to bring back Hot or Not, I was going to bump it but I found out it was deleted for some reason so I started a new thread.

why the fuck did that get deleted? do i gotta start modbashing again?

• 1 year later...