Golden's Closet cleaning sale! W+H,APC,Linea,Paul Smith,etc.

goldengloves

Nom De Guerre Flannel from Fall 06

Brand new with tags from NDG. This shirt has never been worn.

Size is Large

Retailed for $165

Selling for $150 Add $9 for domestic shipping. International buyers please contact me for quote.

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

Paul Smith Red Ear destroyed khaki pants size 32

Bought at the Paul Smith store in NY, these have never been worn and still have all the tags on them. The attention to detail on these is insane! Retailed for $295 (price is still on pants). Selling for $180 shipped.

Waist-17"

thigh-11"

front rise-10.5"

hem-9.5"

IMG_0973.jpg

knee detail

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

W+H fleece hoodie in a worn red size Slim fit Large. Dual lampo zippers and extra cozy, pretty much everyone on here knows what W+H hoodies are all about. This hoodie has never been worn and still has the tag on it.

Retailed for $165. Selling for $120 shipped.

Chest-20"

shoulder-18"

length-27"

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

I will only except Paypal. I have done a few transactions on here and I also have 100% positive feedback on ebay (cassmoney714).

A.P.C. military print long sleeve button down shirt size 4 (large). Bought during the APC sale. Never worn, only tried on. The shirt is off white and the print is brown and grey.

Retail was $150

I'm selling for $40 shipped.

Measurements;

Chest-21"

Shoulder seam to seam-18"

Collar to bottom-29"

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

H&M (L.O.G.G.) distressed leather jacket size Medium. Picked this up while in NYC. Great leather jacket for the price (yes it is real leather, tag on inside), the fit is great but again, just a tad short for me. Jacket only worn once.

Retail was $110

I'm selling for $50 shipped.

Measurements;

Chest-22"

Shoulder seam to seam-18.5"

Collar to bottom-27.5"

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

Linea top off to a good home!

can we see that linea piece worn ??

I would, if it fit me, lol. Maybe I'll see if I can get a friend to try it on Or maybe designersheep can post a pic of himself wearing it. I'm usually a M or L and this is more towards a Small and ends just right after my belly button, so not the most flattering of looks. :)

Being 6'3" has it's draw backs.

Guest StuckOnStupid

sadly, none of this would fit me but bump off the strength that your sister is a beautiful ray of cinnamon-scented sunshine. va-va-vooooooom!

IMG_0808_1.jpg

Hey what size jacket do you normally wear? And whats the thickness of that APC jacket? Ok for spring?

I am usually in between a medium or large. Just varies on the jacket I suppose. The APC jacket is a medium and fits pretty slim and is perfect for Spring. You could easily get away with just wearing a tee shirt under it. I only wore it during Fall/Winter and I was able to fit a sweater underneath.

Are those pictures of the hoodie a pretty good representation of its color?

It's like a burnt red. Not pink but not fully red either. Like a red sweatshirt got washed a bunch of times is what I would compare it to.