Styleforum Refugee camp

LA Guy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Should I check my velvet blazer at the door or just strut around in it awhile?

edit i forgot im in superfuture and didn't mean to use punctuation or capitalize ill do better next time

flare:eek: z!!

So, what is the word on Style Forvm? Should we expect it back soon, or is going to be a while? Why, all of a sudden, am i writing in complete sentences, spelling correctly, and capitalizing words?

The forvm should be back up in a day, two tops. j. is moving everything over now, and we are going to test functionality this evening.

If your WAYWN posts come back with pictures of Naked Fabio, you'll know I was fucking around, seeing what worked and what didn't.

Fok.

I hope that we can persuade kitonbrioni to start posting here. I think if we get a big enough styleforum crossover, all the MC guys can convert the sufu people to arguing about lapel peaks and button placement. Crazier stuff has happened, right?

*clinks wine glasses with fellow SFers*

Gretting gents, how is your day so far? Shall we start this thread with a brief discussion on the merits of pocket squares? For less formal occassions, I prefer those sample packs of Kleenex to hang out of my chest pocket, in case I end up with the sniffles. I find that white tissue paper complments most of my wardrobe nicely, while the disposible nature of them is very practical and sanitary. How about you?

Gretting gents, how is your day so far? Shall we start this thread with a brief discussion on the merits of pocket squares? For less formal occassions, I prefer those sample packs of Kleenex to hang out of my chest pocket, in case I end up with the sniffles. I find that white tissue paper complments most of my wardrobe nicely, while the disposible nature of them is very practical and sanitary. How about you?

I have an issue with tissues.

damn...and i thought i was actually going to get some work done while tha steez was down...

how come sauce has like half a bar of rep already? :confused: are we just circle jerkin' in here?

[i'd post a circle jerk image here, but I'm at work and don't want to google it...]

edited to remove caps

caps r 4 wankerz lololz

hear hear...

What do you feel is the most trad behavior for farting in public? For example, in an elevator, you release 1, a stink but silent, like a withered raccoon corpse, what is more fitting - an apology , or a fanta?

LOL, the green bar is reputation? Damn I must be hated. Been here for almost 3 years and I've got about 4 pixels.

damn...and i thought i was actually going to get some work done while tha steez was down...

how come sauce has like half a bar of rep already? :confused: are we just circle jerkin' in here?

[i'd post a circle jerk image here, but I'm at work and don't want to google it...]

edited to remove caps

caps r 4 wankerz lololz

If you rep me, I'll rep you...there's no shame in whoring for rep in this place. Everybody's doing it. Look at cmf... to get rep like that, somebody's gotta be blowin' somebody.