Spots to buy Bapes in HK?

nkwu

Hey,

I know what people think of bape, so don't bother bashing it or anythingin here please.

a Friend is going to HK soon, and I was wondering where he could cop some bapestas for me? I checked the directory, but it didn't say anything specific yet.

And, is the bathingapeworkshop open(it said 2007 or something on the directory), and how does he get an appointment there.

Oh, yea, can he still copy the camo bape Chucks anywhere?

Thanks alot.

EDITED for spelling

Edited by nkwu on May 16, 2005 at 02:36 PM

Edited by nkwu on May 16, 2005 at 02:36 PM

Yes, the original one did shut down, so there's a busyworkshop void at the moment.

Besides the shops mentioned, there are quite a few shops that still stock bape stuff, if I remember correctly, there are a couple in Update Mall at Tsim Sha Tsui, and more in a shopping Mall called Causeway Bay Plaza or a similar name at Causeway Bay. Beware of fakes though, coz I see fake trainers and things from time to time. Rest assured, plenty are legit so happy shopping! Anytime also stock bapes and they're one of the oldest shops around.

Oh, btw, if you really need the addresses, I suggest you to buy a copy of a local magazine called Milk. They feature a lot of bape stuff and usually provide a list of stockist. It doesn't matter if you can't read chinese, just ask the hotel staff to translate it for you :-)

This is all random.......

Quote:

either english isn't your first language or you're an idiot. so many typing error.s

I'm an idiot.

Thanks for all the replies, I'll relay this information to my friend and was born in Hk so he'll know his way around.

EDIT: so wait, is the busyworkshop open? or what? the first(useful:P) reply said itw as open, but two more people say it isn't. Anybody?

Edited by nkwu on May 16, 2005 at 02:38 PM