undercover in LA?

Zidan

Far as I know, the only place that stocks undercover is Maxfield. The markup is ridiculous too, it's pretty much double the Japanese price. You can occasionally find some undercover at Maxfield Bleu down the street. The prices are more reasonable, but it tends to be picked over with only the larger sizes available.

I'd love to know if anyone else in LA stocks undercover though...

not in LA but i remember seeing a few undercover t's at carve in the Lab in costa mesa. i didn't really get a good look at selection or prices as i was just in and out real quick beceause i can't stand the people there.

When did you see Undercover at carve? Was that recently? I live right by there and haven't seen any undercover. At one point in time they stocked lad musician (and have some visvim now), but not undercover.

not in LA but i remember seeing a few undercover t's at carve in the Lab in costa mesa. i didn't really get a good look at selection or prices as i was just in and out real quick beceause i can't stand the people there.
^^ i think it was late december last year. now that i think about it, it was either undercover or n(n) tees, one of those japanese labels for sure.

either that or i'm totally hallucinating...

I think you're hallucinating. Carve (which is now Blends) as far as I know never carried Undercover or Number (N)ine.

The only place I know that carries Undercover in Los Angeles is Maxfield as they hold monopoly over the brand on the west coast.

I think you're hallucinating. Carve (which is now Blends) as far as I know never carried Undercover or Number (N)ine.

The only place I know that carries Undercover in Los Angeles is Maxfield as they hold monopoly over the brand on the west coast.

good to know. thanks.