smoking on airplanes

Guest jmatsu

now that I don't smoke I enjoy the no-indoor rule instead of hating it, it's most evident when I go clubbing and wake up the next day smelling like a fresh daisy instead of a bartender's rag that was used to wipe ashtrays clean before being thrown on the floor to absorb murky, sticky puddles of booze. (it helps that I don't drink as much anymore, too)

Guest jmatsu
Can you still smoke anywhere in Japan? My bro lived there for a few years and was telling me stories of being at the bank, talking to the teller and smoking....they even got him an ashtray.

Shit can't smoke in pubs here anymore...its been about 2 years, but all the pubs put in these dodgy half indoor/outdoor smoking rooms.

obviously you could never just smoke any where in japan (but japan has always been alittle more smoker friendly then other countries). you can't smoke at banks anymore. many of the shinkonsen trains are getting rid of their smoking cabins. you aren't supposed to walk and smoke in various outside areas in japan (fucking ridiculous), but i have always gotten around this. there is a law about smoking at the workplace, but small companies don't give a fuck about this. you'll get your ass kicked for smoking at some of the beachs in chiba (this is dumb too).

FUCKING JACK OFF half-man members fucking up this thread... you are fucking out of order!!

this is obviously pro smoking/ guide to smoking on planes material.