great wifebeaters in history

Guest youngteam

Latin women usually think a man is a punk/soft & not worthy unless he beats on her or at least slaps her in the mouth ..

quite enjoyable for that to be a requirement ey

did anyone say mike tyson yet?? or is he untouchable since hes on a 'preme shirt?

umm... my ex attacked me with a wine glass and then followed me to this girls house and tried to beat the shit out of me.

ive been temped to slap a bitch before, but never have.

• 1 month later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73stAOr79WM

big pun for the win. that fat fuck didnt take no shit from his broad. but then again arent latin women into all that 'machismo' shit anyways?

This always puzzled me....rip to him..but he could barely walk yet alone breath what did she do...just stand there and get beat all she had to do was just leave the room or two steps away from him.

And it would seem that the most infamous wife beater would have to be the one who leaves no proof behind.

Silence, Piffery is the New Prince Charles, the denied Monarch of the Holy Colonialists. What is 'TEAM' is only collective hegemony of the righteous, metonymic to the new imperialism of congenial fascism. It is neither politiK nor religiK, but only nostalgiK to our former human metaphysics - suppression of the female Other.

SINATRA ASRAT

Silence, Piffery is the New Prince Charles, the denied Monarch of the Holy Colonialists. What is 'TEAM' is only collective hegemony of the righteous, metonymic to the new imperialism of congenial fascism. It is neither politiK nor religiK, but only nostalgiK to our former human metaphysics - suppression of the female Other.

SINATRA ASRAT

actually it has not yet been proven that piffery beats his wife unless there is a waywt pic of him in the act.

how bout Bobby Brown?