• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm sad this thread doesn't get more love.

The DJ-501XX is one of my favorite denim. I would post pics but my pair still has a long time to do before they become "presentable".

Amazing detailing and the denim is incredible.

It started to curl upwards for some reason (too hot soak?)

yeah I got the same thing going on, though it didn't start curling upwards after the soak, it's due to wear in my case... (can't bring myself to trim it though)

I founded the company Denim Junkies - http://denimjunkies.net in 2000 the use of the name Denim Junkie is a blatant copyright violation.

Now if only US copyright applied in Japan . . . Oh and if only his site was in english so that you could arguably claim he is trying to infringe on your copyright . . . oh and if only you made something wearable instead of bitching about his amazing clothing.

I first saw this domain name about 5 years ago and saw it as a purely a Japanese site but having a thread on here makes them international!

I don't make anything, the quality of the vintage denim I sell cannot be replicated today.

Icann deal with domain disputes worldwide.

I founded the company Denim Junkies - http://denimjunkies.net in 2000 the use of the name Denim Junkie is a blatant copyright violation.
I first saw this domain name about 5 years ago and saw it as a purely a Japanese site but having a thread on here makes them international!

I don't make anything, the quality of the vintage denim I sell cannot be replicated today.

Icann deal with domain disputes worldwide.

Blatant copyright violation? :D

His is denim-junkie and yours are denimjunkies, not the same.

There was this case some years back concerning two companies called "Orange", and needless to say that "orange" doesn't meet the minimum standards of originality so both get to keep their name.

The Denim Junkie has been from 2001 as far as I know.

You don't even compete in the same market so whats the beef? You might even get some extra people coming to your site -live and let live...