Effects of urine w/denim.....

SsSJ

It's only sterile once it leaves your body.

I hate splashback.. I'll either use the toilet, or if nobody else is around, stand back from the urinal by at least a foot. Still, splashback is one thing. Pissing your pants is completely different.

Wise Master Fufu calls that the "Super Soaker Technique"...but I had to fight him in the Kumate for a patent on it...I made that style of public toilet usage up. My record (so far) is a healthy 5.5 feet away from the toilet (after a few large hot sakes). Although with that distance, you have to master the "drip-dash"...so you're not just pissin' on the floor (which will splash onto your kicks and jeans) when the stream is near completion.

Needless to say, I'm here today to speak about the technique unlike Master Fufu.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wise Master Fufu calls that the "Super Soaker Technique"...but I had to fight him in the Kumate for a patent on it...I made that style of public toilet usage up. My record (so far) is a healthy 5.5 feet away from the toilet (after a few large hot sakes). Although with that distance, you have to master the "drip-dash"...so you're not just pissin' on the floor (which will splash onto your kicks and jeans) when the stream is near completion.

Needless to say, I'm here today to speak about the technique unlike Master Fufu.

5.5 feet . . . that's some serious distance. did you fucking measure?! doubt it after sakes . . . i would totally use a vacuum urinal, what a great idea.

you're right, heBAY, if the "drip-dash" is unsuccessful, you wind up with effectively more piss on your pants than if you had just peed regular near the toilet. it's a delicate balance that takes years of practice to achieve.

i would definately wash them, and I hate washing my jeans, but this made me think of the sweatpants someone brought into the shop I work at that buys clothes and re-sells them...they were cute until I turned them around and saw the shit-your-pants stain on the back ugh....I wonder how many pants Ive touched have been pissed in

How to piss in a urinal:

INCORRECT

______

|

-->-->--|

--<--<--| SPLASHBACK

/

/\/

CORRECT

______

^ |

^ |

^ | SAFE

^/

-->-->/\/

Splashback is easy to avoid -- learn how to aim.

dude i appreciate the diagram but what the hell does the "N" represent? why is the splashback on the right?

ya thats the most confusing diagram ever, i think he deleted his post

yeah, he did, i see. i think the "N" is supposed to be the pe-er, but in the second "correct" diagram it seems like the pe-er is moving from side to side, and that can't be right.