So I just got an ebay gift certificate...

tec761

I just bought a $150 dollar gift certificate for ebay from my friend for 50bucks. I thought it was a great deal until I realized its not just a paypal gift cerfiticate but ebayxpaypal. So basically I can only buy off of ebay and there is nothing there I really want.

Anyone have any suggestions on good stuff to buy on ebay in the 150-250 price range? Right now the front runner is eternal 811s but I think they are going to be way too slim for me.

btw I am waist 34 shirt size L shoe size 10 if that helps.

I just bought a $150 dollar gift certificate for ebay from my friend for 50bucks. I thought it was a great deal until I realized its not just a paypal gift cerfiticate but ebayxpaypal. So basically I can only buy off of ebay and there is nothing there I really want.

Anyone have any suggestions on good stuff to buy on ebay in the 150-250 price range? Right now the front runner is eternal 811s but I think they are going to be way too slim for me.

Dude. There are 10 million items on e-bay. Surely, there is ONE thing in the world that you could use a gift certificate for.

dont use it until you have there is an item you absolutely like. thereis another thread on here about bad ebay purchases and you dont want to end up on that...