Do any of you guys wear sneakers??????????

KickaPop

I've seen alot of you guys posting with some really nice stuff, both clothes and shoes, but I was just wondering if any of you have considered wearing athletic/lifestyle shoes every once in a while. You know, like the Dunks, Blazers, Adidas, or Puma shoes. I think that it would compliment alot of your outfits in a good way. It could just be me though since I am a member Hypebeast and ISS though. Just wondering what your thoughts are.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youngteam
why because some song said they werent sneakers?

WHY CANT YOU ALL JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY ALREADY?

im seriously over this shit.

turn off your computer and go out and buy a new batman tee, tubby, you'll feel better.

thats exactly why many other forums hate us.

This isn't a competition for the 'nice forum members awards'... i like the way we.

Of course if this was the competition for 'the best dressed, smartest and most narcissistic' we would win hands down.

If one of us went over to hypebeast and posted 'Do you guys ever wear jeans?' we would get flamed too.

As far as I'm concerned Hypebeasters are welcome at SF as long as they contribute worthwhile content and dont ask stupid questions or post about the equally stupid brand they just found - [insert rip-off LV tshirt print here] - and say how fella fresh it is.

My 2c.

PS i wear sneakers.

You still haven't contributed anything but one of the stupidest names here, very poor grammar, superfluous conflict, and useless fluff as far as I'm concerned.

Edit: this thread sucks.

im sorry. i forgot to say switch.

if you have any questions on how not to suffocate your nuts in a pair of denim, id be glad to help. or you can ask sycamore to unbutton your pants for you.

im sorry. i forgot to say switch.

if you have any questions on how not to suffocate your nuts in a pair of denim, id be glad to help. or you can ask sycamore to unbutton your pants for you.

tiranis those shoes are fuckin awesome

crillz i think that might be my favorite waywt pic ever in the history of the internet

Well, I think my ego is pretty much satisfied for the night, and I guess a retarded unevolved ape like yourself really can't do much more. I win, I really don't think there's many more cards you can pull here. You suck, you lose, thread over, I wish death upon you and anyone who likes you.

Well, I think my ego is pretty much satisfied for the night, and I guess a retarded unevolved ape like yourself really can't do much more. I win, I really don't think there's many more cards you can pull here. You suck, you lose, thread over, I wish death upon you and anyone who likes you.

tonight i'll dream while i'm in bed

when sill thoughts go through my head

about the bugs and alphabet

and when i wake tomorrow i'll bet

that you and i will walk together again

cause i can tell that we

are going to be friends

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I've seen alot of you guys posting with some really nice stuff, both clothes and shoes, but I was just wondering if any of you have considered wearing athletic/lifestyle shoes every once in a while. You know, like the Dunks, Blazers, Adidas, or Puma shoes. I think that it would compliment alot of your outfits in a good way. It could just be me though since I am a member Hypebeast and ISS though. Just wondering what your thoughts are.

besides converse, vans, designer footwear, and other shit you probably aren't up on:

i still own some nike, and wear them once in a while. jordan 1, jordan3, blazers, vandals. no dunks, although i do admit that some of them (highs only) can work with a nonhypebeast wardrobe.

i still wear my keds.

i still wear the "glide" shoe from pf flyer

i still own some new balance 576 /577, pre made in china.