Hahahahahypebeast!

sycamore no more

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, i think they hate us because 90% of this board are elitist pricks who think theyre better than hypebeast because their fucking pants were more expensive.

but of course, 90% of them think theyre better than us because their sneakers were more expensive, so its a double edged sword, but i wish that all parties involved would take said double edged sword and go fuck themselves with it

ok which of you geniuses started causing trouble on a board that we share members with....so they knew where you hang out...

not exactly rocket science...

shit i hope it doesnt mean a sudden influx in waywt of people spelling it with a D...and head to toe...

last thing we need...

no, i think they hate us because 90% of this board are elitist pricks who think theyre better than hypebeast because their fucking pants were more expensive.

but of course, 90% of them think theyre better than us because their sneakers were more expensive, so its a double edged sword, but i wish that all parties involved would take said double edged sword and go fuck themselves with it

what if I were to buy a pair of dior homme sneakers, would i be better than 100% of them?

they buy sneakers cause some guy in nike clicked a new set of colors in his photoshop pallet.

we buy new jeans because the processes the cotton the denim is constructed with, the type of indigio used to dye, the construction (selvege, left hand twill, etc), and the fit.

nice try though.

PUT IT TO YOU THIS WAY...

EVER SEE ANY EX-SUPERFUTURE POSTERS ON HYPEBEAST? EVER HEARD OF ANYONE LEAVING SUPERFUTURE TO GO POST ON HYPEBEAST? WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY? IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

THERE YOU GO.spacer.gif

for some reason i think that very point explains why we've had so many retarded posters influx into SF recently..