APC Denim

KYinC

Who knows of any other denim out there more "rigid" (stiff) than APC? How long did it take for everyone until it no longer felt like the jeans were wearing them? Also, for English Cut jeans, where in the pants does it say "Anglais"? Finally, can people post pics of their APCs?

More rigid than APC? - loads of brands. Try Studio D'Artisan's 21oz dry jeansicon_smile_wink.gif

It should say Anglais on a small white label in the back waistband. Dry jeans should soften up considerably after a couple of weeks of hard wear. Depends how active you are in them.

yes check out that 8 page thread for more info. i posted a few pics of my NS jeans on page 3 or 4.

i believe Nudie RR Dry selvage are more rigid than APC's. check out stackhouse in Soho for some dope japanese denim; last time i was there, they had BS jeans in stock that were super rigid!

Administrator: most of our's are probably made in Macau but i don't think it really matters (or does it...)

Edited by super on May 10, 2005 at 12:28 AM

dark: if that's the case then the ones that are made in macau must be the true to the size production. i ordered a size 29 a few weeks ago expecting a 32 waist and i ended up getting true to fit NS jeans. i just recieved my true to fit size 32's last week and they have since stretched to 33' aswell. the waist feels much larger.