FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Has anybody heard from TheGrapist? Last I heard from or saw him online was Sunday morning.

As I said in IRC, I'm on Spring Break in Atlantic city, which is why I said I couldn't ship anything until latr in the week. Once dh gets your size, the're charging my CC.

The hotels' internet access sucks :(

I'll be back home tomorrow afternoon.

Grapist if you had a pair of 31's around could you measure the waist, I thought it was 16.5 but am not sure. As well is it possible to get raw indigo 21cm's? Thanks

16.5"

21cm's are a bit harder to come by in some sizes, since only DH stocks them. There are three places here that stocks 19cms, so with most sizes, if one store is sold out, there's a chance that one of the other two has them.

Not sure if there are any 21cms in sz 28 left. I do have 1 28 in 19cm left, and 29's in 19cm.

hate to do this to you, you think you can check for me?

is there a big difference between the 28 19cm to the 21cm?

I usually wear 30 waist but I don't want the jeans to be super tight that is why

I am after the 21's

lmk me

thanks

Grapist, just curious. What do the salespeople think of all of these purchases? Do they care? I'm sure they know you're re-selling the product. They shouldn't have a problem with it because they are reaching the bottom line no matter what, but it might detract slightly from the DH exclusivity. Just curious what the reaction is to someone who's buying so many expensive jeans.

I mostly buy them at Saks and DH. The girls at Saks love me now, because I buy so much and they get their comission.

About two weeks ago the manager at Dior Homme asked me point blank if I was reselling the jeans online, because apparently someone from here "ratted me out" (as the clerk that was next to him jokingly said). He said that he didn't care what I did with them, as long as my money's good :).

I mostly buy them at Saks and DH. The girls at Saks love me now, because I buy so much and they get their comission.

About two weeks ago the manager at Dior Homme asked me point blank if I was reselling the jeans online, because apparently someone from here "ratted me out" (as the clerk that was next to him jokingly said). He said that he didn't care what I did with them, as long as my money's good :).

Hey? What happened to my 2 posts posted on this thread a few hours ago?

Anyway, I also want to know can you pick up stuff from me when Dior Homme have a final clearance sort of sale where there is a 50% or more discount on their stuff?

Any idea when that will be?

i'm sure the jeans would sell out in certain sizes anyway because of the limited production. props to grapist for this service.

do you know if DH got in any 27 for the raw black 19cm? i went in last week and they said they would be getting another shipment soon and i'm assuming you've been there recently. thanks.

You shouldve told them youre such a high roller, that you throw out the jeans after wearing them once.

Hey? What happened to my 2 posts posted on this thread a few hours ago?

Anyway, I also want to know can you pick up stuff from me when Dior Homme have a final clearance sort of sale where there is a 50% or more discount on their stuff?

Any idea when that will be?

No idea what happened to your posts. Waiting for 50% off might be a bit risky, as things tend to fly out of the store during the first part of the sale. Which will be in about 2 months.