FS: NWT APC Hipster Raw Jeans, Size 31

heBAY

I'm definately interested but wanted to clarify something. I see that they are tagged as a 31 but they measured a 34....

I have a pair of pre-washed APC New Cures that are tagged as a 31. I normally wear a 31-32 "true" size so these fit almost perfect.

Since the Hipster model is a women's model I'm not sure how it compairs to the New Cures when it comes to sizing (and the raw denim factor doesn't help either)

I am pretty sure I measured it correctly, plus I've also found that since the front rise is just a bit lower (2 cm's) than the New Standards (I think the New Cures are the same as the NS), the waist measures a bit larger than tagged since the jeans are meant to sit a tad lower on your waist/hips. It really isn't a significant difference to me, I've tried on NS, Hipsters, and own a pair of Rescues (which are the same rise as NS, New Cures, etc.)...and I can say that it isn't like they shaved half an inch off of the rise. If you wear New Cures in a tagged 31 waist (for a 31-32 true waist), I'd do the same for these. Worse comes to worse, if the waist is a bit roomy, a quick soak before your first real wear would be perfect.

As a side-note, the Hipster is considered a unisex model just like the New Standards (at least in the store).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The Hipsters have the largest leg opening out of any other APC jeans (hence being considered "Bootcut")...but are NOT flare leg at all. They are actually the true straight leg model of APC (rather than the Rescues which are more of a relaxed fit).

They are not slimmer than the NS, as a matter of fact, they are based around the NS' fit, but do not taper at the bottom, plus a lower rise.

Guest Montreal

Bump for a wicked pair of jeans. You guys are seriously sleepin' on these. Definitely not bootcut either. The fit is PERFECT without being nuthugginginly slim.