cmf homme s/s 07

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again, what are the patterns like? do you have any ideas for details or are these going to be CMF x SuFu superhomos like Sling & Stones.

also, if this was a joke, why did you neg rep me for supposedly shatting on your thread?

man... this is gonna be alot of work.

yeah... id like to do small waist sizes, but im not sure what the range would be.

im gonna need to talk to some people about the manufacturing... i want to cut the initial pattern myself, and hopefully ill be able to just scale from there to make patterns for different sizes.

as far as details... i want to do minimal... blank pockets, hardware, etc... the fit is what i want to sell the jeans. they will be sufu approved, trust me.

why wouldn't you base the patterns off the existing CMF Hommes?

i mean, isn't that the idea?

well.. i could do that, but i have some things id like to change. i think those will be donated to a good cause... like hanging on th wall of a denim shop or some shit.

cmf, there are tons of sample houses and pattern makers in the garment district. if you have a pattern, or a sample garment, they can take care of all the grading (different size patterns). cost is cheap, i'll take care of it if you want.

ill get back to you on that miz.

cmf, there are tons of sample houses and pattern makers in the garment district. if you have a pattern, or a sample garment, they can take care of all the grading (different size patterns). cost is cheap, i'll take care of it if you want.

Do it! Grading is a tedious job.

Can't wait for CMFhomme:D

EDIT: I think you should release the smoking monkey Tee....poo brown on white