cmf homme s/s 07

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That better not fucking be the rainbow vomit without the handpainted CMF logo or you're fired .. . my opinion weighs heavy with the sexy one ...

I banged his ex so the bitch would stop stalking him - he asked and I obliged ...

the line between joke and reality is blurred every day...

those shirts are real... on sale soon. so is the denim... im cutting patterns when i get back home next week... in a size 31.

ande, pm me and let me know what you wat to do for your cmf homme colaboration.

gordon, if you read this, i have the original cmf homme jeans to be displayed at your store... email me.

hey cheap, if i let you butt-fuck me, can i be one of the s/s 07 models? my legs are way better than that bitch's up there.

hmm... maybe. you gotta suck it too.

CHEAP.jpg

nothing cheap about it

beautiful

That better not fucking be the rainbow vomit without the handpainted CMF logo or you're fired .. . my opinion weighs heavy with the sexy one ...

I banged his ex so the bitch would stop stalking him - he asked and I obliged ...

you shut up... i asked her to screenprint, not paint. shes not fired, shes :cool:

i wanna know what the new TGenes collection will be though...

me too... i wanna get myself in tgs jeans.

fucking fatties need to learn how to shut their cakehole

except to puke in rainbow

so do lizards... im convinced if we ever meet it will end in a big bang and no trace of either of us.

Yo my GF is kind-of friends with Alek Wek the model (they do coke parties in West Village - I'm not kidding :eek: ) anyway Alek is going around yapping that she has pre-release CMF samples already. Is she bullshitting or what?

I swear to god every fuccin week I hear a new Alek Wek story.

2005042613591914184.jpg

TG corp inc ltd has copy writ the use of selvage in beltloops and has enlisted mr straus's lawyers to enforce copyright

though i heard a rumour cmf homme were running the denim sideways and using the selvage as hem because chain stitch is passe

HAAHH!HAHAH!HAHAH!H piss on floor