Are these nice?

su8m3rg3d

denimdestroyedmylife: please post a pic.. I'm dying to see how they will look with slim fit jeans. Thanks!

englandmj7: Those are from BCR on rakuten (pretty cheap for like 7800 yen) actually there is an all black pair but I'm not sure which one to cop. Which would you prefer?

img10112113789.jpg

VDSUPREME: I gonna wear them with APC new cure and hope they gonna look alright with them.

Thanks guys for the comments!

These would look great in white...

BUT I am currently obsessed with white shoes in this style. What would you call the style of shoe anyway?

okie i browse through all the models and surprisingly, they have the white pair too!

fuck these shit are amazing, the more i look at them, the more i want them

img10112113926.jpg

so-so: yea I think so too man, I think i will cop the first pair.

denimdestroyedmylife: please post a pic.. I'm dying to see how they will look with slim fit jeans. Thanks!

englandmj7: Those are from BCR on rakuten (pretty cheap for like 7800 yen) actually there is an all black pair but I'm not sure which one to cop. Which would you prefer?

VDSUPREME: I gonna wear them with APC new cure and hope they gonna look alright with them.

Thanks guys for the comments!

The blacks are great, I prefer the sole being colored. Either way, you can't beat the price. Depends on your style as to which you should get. I like the first ones, but they wouldn't be versatile enough to wear for both work & play, which I like to get out of most of my shoes.

I believed they are called chukkas..

Yep.

it could just be the angle, but the long, blank part at the front makes them look like clown shoes.

All chukkas are pretty much cut like that. Guess it depends on the size of the shoe, but I wear an 11 and all my chukkas look great. Might be the angle.

Are these nice? What kind of a question is that?

Do you need someone to help lace them up too?

LOL no he doesnt but you definitely need someone to teach you what a forum is for. duh

first pair does look abit clownish from certain angles.. i'ld imagine it to be worse with bigger sizes =\

I definitely think they will work with slim pants or jeans. I think the ones with the colored crepe sole will be more versitile/could pass for a more formal boot, however I prefer the natural colored crepe bottoms as it looks like a classic desert boot, but slimmer.