where to get a mens burberry visor

mannen

Nah, classic Burberry stuff is great, it's just the shit that they throw the camel plaid all over that looks terrible. In it's day, the trenchcoat was the equivalent of a technical piece by Acronym or CP/Stone Island in the Massimo Osti or early Paul Harvey days (didn't Thomas Burberry invent Gabardine?)...durable, functional and comfortable. Just like a pair of Levi's. :)

Disclaimer: Wouldn't wear it myself mind.

Edited by Yakboy Equals Nurturer on May 9, 2005 at 10:56 PM

the burberry design was suppose to be a jacket liner design. now, it's a prominent external design for the brand. is it just me or people who buy these items have no taste whatsoever? ditto for LV and most Coach pieces...

i think b/c of the overt branding of these brands, i will never again own a burberry jacket nor a lv piece of luggage.

Quote: chavs on this message board?

Lol. Ramoer mate, I thought you were from NYC...? **That is if you are the same Ramoer as on NT.

I don't think the actual Burberry Prorsum line is tacky. Only as someone said above their actual trademark check. Hideous imo. Their menswear designer is very talented imo. What is his name again - Chris Bailey or something similar??

NT-- Newstoday?

There seems to be some crossover here huh?

I'm on that bitch and I'm not ashamed. Cats there know whats really up with everything hot basically.

In pajamas, I snuck out to watch Santa, now look at Killa, you gon' watch Santana.