Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

Kindof off topic reguarding the ecko thing,

but the thing people were mentioning about the price hike was true. The tyson tee retailed at 44.00. Did the other tees retail at that too?

This is just a guess, but I think tees like that cost more because they (Supreme) have to pay the person in the image.

Supreme probably has to pay Tyson, Public Enemy, etc. in order to use their images, so the price tag reflects this.

I could be wrong though.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I new the price for tees would be in the mid forties or higher, if not 38(which it was last season right?). Why the hell would prices be in the 20-30 (half of japans prices)?

But I'm just an idiot, according to 78.

I new the price for tees would be in the mid forties or higher, if not 38(which it was last season right?). Why the hell would prices be in the 20-30 (half of japans prices)?

But I'm just an idiot, according to 78.

you are an idiot. what tees were $38 last season? stop posting in this thread please.

if im going to new york in early april (easter long weekend) would i still be able to get one of those black box caps along with one of the blue and white one?

thanks inadvance

can we stop with the "i'm planning a trip to new york in 2012. will box tees still be available?" posts? don't litter this thread.

Actually it's not really even worse discussing the prices of the tees now that I think about it. My friend down in LA saw the PE tee one day and was debating getting it, but didn't, when it was priced at 32.00 Came back the next day after deciding to get it and it had a new price tag on it, $36.00..put right on top of the other one.

pointblank's blog: http://blog.honeyee.com/pointblank/archives/2007/03/rumors_are_rumo.html

"YO! THERE IS A BAD RUMOR GOING AROUND SAYING THAT SUPREME HAS BEEN SOLD.

THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE!

THAT RUMOR IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!

SUPREME IS STILL BEING RUN, OWNED AND OPERATED BY THE SAME MOTHER FUCKERS SINCE DAY ONE. AIN'T NOTHIN CHANGED SO DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

YOU HAVE OUR WORD."