Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

"Hah, unfortunately the one I saw was a bright blue box cap (on a relatively overweight and angry looking asian guy) :D"

Hey buddy, there ain't that many ppl that wear 'preme at ucsd, and blue fitted box caps for the matter. If you're referring to me, you must be a blind fuckhead. You should watch what you say in these forums. You might accidentally offend someone. On a sidenote, streetwear in general is kinda weak at ucsd, besides a handful of foreign ERC students that wear the likes of silly thing and fragment. I just see the biggest pieces of shit outfits thrown together on campus. There's hope yet if more people start learning shit from Ric at Unsteady. Peace asshole, I know you don't mean anything.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me sir, i had a right to respond, and please keep your sarcasm on a minimum b/c it is quite unnecessary.

...lovely. lets all have something to say and try to be as quickwitted as the previous guy, because that makes us look cool and boosts our self esteem. it was a simple response to a forum member's statement. period.

tajero, u a ucsd student? u wear supreme?

was. i graduated in december, but i live/work in la jolla.

wEstSidE, I agree, minus the part about selling sneakers

Hey buddy, there ain't that many ppl that wear 'preme at ucsd, and blue fitted box caps for the matter. If you're referring to me, you must be a blind fuckhead. You should watch what you say in these forums. You might accidentally offend someone. On a sidenote, streetwear in general is kinda weak at ucsd, besides a handful of foreign ERC students that wear the likes of silly thing and fragment. I just see the biggest pieces of shit outfits thrown together on campus. There's hope yet if more people start learning shit from Ric at Unsteady. Peace asshole, I know you don't mean anything.

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

Give me a fucking break... internet tough guys represent :rolleyes:

Probably no one picked up or noticed what shinchrono said. I know I didn't

But Tajero just had to point himself out that he was that Asian dude in his rebuttal.

Now everyone knows that he's that dude.

Honestly, if he didn't bring it up people would have just forgotten about it..well people already did until this.

What was Droors is now DC, originally Droors Clothing. I guess it just lost the affiliation after droors sales faded away. It was dope. There's a whole wiki about it. There's a wiki about almost anything.