Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that deck is new and i do suck thats why im askin if anyone here skates. by the way its just a hobby i do it cause im on probabtion for writing i can basically just ollie with a little pop.

saw something about supreme having sales, im too lazy to find the quote.

but when do they generally have sales? towars the middle/end of the summer? because I may cop a supreme backpack instead of the burton one ive had my eye on if the price is right...

they usually have sales at the end of each season. the supreme backpacks aren't on sale right now.

that deck is new and i do suck thats why im askin if anyone here skates. by the way its just a hobby i do it cause im on probabtion for writing i can basically just ollie with a little pop.

This confused me.

But if my stunt wood was stickered up hella tight I wouldn't want to scuff it up either.

Fucking hate legit checks, but I'm kinda curious as to why this t-shirt went for so "cheap" on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260138427743&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:CA:11#ebayphotohosting

supreme only started putting tags on their tees maybe 2 years ago and started puttin that pre-shrink thing in 2001 I think, and I dont know what season those are from but its not this year. Tags looks legit supreme loogo looks right, neck hole is not to small or big. could be it went so low cuz nobody wanted a medium in a nasty color.