Sign in to follow this  
almondcrush

forty days of lent

red meat

envy

also id like to be able to walk down the hallway on my hands by easter

so i guess "not being able to walk on my hands"

Hipster chicks... Air Jordans...credit card..

almondcrush you wanna learn how to walk on your hands? aka handstand walking, all you have to do is be sure to keep your toes pointed and your ass cheeks clenched tight! be sure to spread your fingers out so you use all the muscles in your hands and fingers to keep you balanced..

forty days and forty nights. good film. the girl from a knights tale, sossamon orgasms from a flower. also good for name checking temple of poon

Hahahahahahahhahaha this is where all the religious people will post.

SATAN OMEN DEATH 666 APOCALYPSE ARCHFIEND BRUTE HELLION INCUBUS SUCCUBUS MALIGNANT ROGUE MORBID VILLAIN WINDIGO LUCIFER ZERGGGGGGGGGG!

im gonna have to agree with livenudegirls, i tried to give it up for lent, i lost. but i also dont drink soda anymore cause of lent. i gave it up and the day after i had a huge drink and got sooooo sick so now unless there is absolutely no alternative i wont drink soda.

I could probably count on both hands the days in my adult life that I haven't masturbated at least once--for the exception of Marine boot camp, and other similar circumstances.

I could probably count on both hands the days in my adult life that I haven't masturbated at least once--for the exception of Marine boot camp, and other similar circumstances.

lol same here, only i masturbated my way through basic military training.