Zipia.net bulk order

Lucas

Funny that, telling a Japanese dude how he pronounces Tokyo.

I dunno, I figured he'd be well aware of that then... He's from asia and he should be aware of spelling errors coming from a country who's websites advertise gloves as "groves" and henlies and "henries". (basecontrol) ;):D

No hate on asians, I'm a korean/japanese mix.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it says on their faq that they declare as a gift with value of less than 100USD so hopefully no taxes there..

Well the more you order, the cheaper it is per kg. I know the US is pretty liberal when it comes to duties being charged on international packages, but if the order is huge I am sure it is going to be dinged something. The fees seem to be piling up. Item + Shipping to US + possible duties/taxes on entry + shipping out to people.

The stuff looks pretty cool, but the 1 size only options, imagined horrible quality, no reason to believe reliability with these mass orders from there, shipping and other factors is making me stay away. Too bad though, because if it was easier to order from there, i'd consider getting some things if shipping was $20-25 like with most orders from the area.

Of cource its a huge order being shipped from korea but it depends how many people we have obviously the more people order the less shipping will be for everyone.

If we don't have enough people i think the best idea is to go through 2000db even though he's really busy and seems like it will take a month or longer to receive the orders.

It's gonna cost $40 on top of the order just for shipping?

hollaforadolla will be taking over orders from zipia.net i'm just a little tied up since i'm moving and just got back from europe this week. He is a good guy and has experience with buying and selling.

please pm him three things if you wish to partake in the orders:

1. the items you want to order including color and size if applicable.

2. your zip code so he can calculate the amount of shipping from my house to his. or your country with the city if you dont live in the united states.

3. your email

If we don't have enough people i think the best idea is to go through 2000db even though he's really busy and seems like it will take a month or longer to receive the orders.

Uhhhh... can 2000dB do Korean orders too?

BTW you guys sketching out on Korean sizing, yeah, it's gonna be all over the place. I haven't bought a piece of clothing here in a long time but nothing is standardized, and it's either gonna be cut much smaller than expected (likely) or the opposite. Koreans are in this uncomfortable stage where we're all like 5'5 or 6'4, depending on what year we were born in and whether we are lactose intolerant.

I would suggest you guys do a local group buy.

The shipping was EMS and arrived in 2-3 days for me.

Shipping was first estimated at $300, but they only used $168, so I refunded the rest who were involved.

The cost of the total items was $950+$168 basically for 34 pieces amongst 7 people.

But it all depends on the weight of your item for the final shipping.

Ben

Shipping was first estimated at $300, but they only used $168, so I refunded the rest who were involved.

The cost of the total items was $950+$168 basically for 34 pieces amongst 7 people.

Ben

that's great, thanks for the info ben!

Well they seem to be knock offs of not just japanese stuff but a lot of stuff. Also some of them are blatent fakes (saw a fake super dry hoodie and energie knit while browsing). I am sure most people are ordering the non branded stuff anyways.

Sizing seems to be small to medium for most of the one size items, just based on the measurements. If they give weight on the order sheet, then probably it would be most fair to divide the initial shipping by weight, and maybe everyone else chip in to pay for some or all of the person doing all the shipping out share.

Ben

ill be trying to do the same for superfuture, although the items will have to be shipped to the respective houses once it gets to mine. not everyone lives in a great sufu community like sf ;) pm me! we need more people :)