Zipia.net bulk order

Lucas

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the current order is in progress. zipia has a one or two items to pick up and it will be shipped out.

over $1200 in items alone! (without shipping).

if you guys are interested, i may just do another one. pm me with just the raw amount you want to order. if the number exceeds 500 dollars, ill do another bulk order.

to anybody who has ordered, did you have to wait for an email asking for a payment or did you just send your payment after placing the order? Thanks!

they will send you a confirmation email right after you order with the total price of the items only.

and a another one like the next day with shipping included (they requested for a round number like 100USD for shipping and will refund you the excess amount if any)

i paid after the 2nd email.

they will send you a confirmation email right after you order with the total price of the items only.

and a another one like the next day with shipping included (they requested for a round number like 100USD for shipping and will refund you the excess amount if any)

i paid after the 2nd email.

yikes.. i didnt receive those emails from them. but i still sent the payment anyway. crap, i hope this wont turn into a disaster.

anybody know how this would fit in terms of xs, s, or m? i don't completely understand the measurements. let me know please.

shoulder-about43cm , bust-about90cm , the length of a garment-about67cm , the width of a sleeve-about32cm , the length of a sleeve-about62cm

If you're not a xs, or s don't bother with zipia for the most part. Sorry

Can anyone else comment on the quality of the products as represented by the photos on their websiet, and the material? etc.

I have the dior hoodie ripoff & the quality is not really that good, kinda cheap. I think the design makes up for the quality though.