Zipia.net bulk order

Lucas

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ dissapointing to hear that. the photos make that shit ace. can you elaborate?

i honestly did not know what shitty quality was until i touched the products. they were genuinly shitty. the fabric was thin and rough. the entire garmet was flimsy, and there was loose threading everywhere. i didnt look at everyone's stuff, but of the things i had to open to refold, some was just flat out disgusting.

Damn son. Dissapointing to hear about such bad quality from the infamous Zipia products. Especially after spending time looking through most of the mammoth sized catalogs online for a possible round two order. Was hoping quality would be at least decent. Any other recipients from the first round of orders have any other opinions?

If everyone else thinks quality is shit, and the poop is universal to all the products and not just a few items then, damn....you broke my heart, Fredo, you broke my heart.

...Then again, it's not that shocking. It was only a matter of time before MC Kim Jong-iLLzzz secretly invaded all of S.Kor's good/quality fabrics for his stash of high end replica Sean John gear. God damn you Diddy, g-damn you to hell.

Shit I know that it's bad quality, but that's kind of the idea. I'm reluctant to get anything that will show bad quality (like large draping things, and badly cut jeans) but I'm set on the oversized watches and hoodies and other things, I have a list...

To people who have received their stuff, photos would be appreciated!

I hear ya gabriel... those sexy hoodies speak to me ! BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME

:(

its really the photo shopped pictures. sometimes, the product in the picture does not even remotely depict the product sold. i got a blazer that was "wool". turned out it was peacoat wool, as opposed to spun wool usually found in blazers.

the only things that did not really dissapoint was the accessories. other than that, im probably doing you a service by not allowing you to waste your money.

I understand that they look a lot different than the pictures with "models", but when you scroll down and see the products' detail view on a white background they seem pretty realistic... (With loose threads indeed btw!)

I don't really see what they would photoshop on those photos. Colour maybe?

But I could be wrong!

i know another site that has been doing zipia, gmarket, ddm, etc korean orders for a long time before superufuture found out about.

its a korean music site/forum.

people do it there, but mostly for girl clothing (since its comprised mostly of girls). you can order with them but you have to register for the forum to see and post.

I personally didn't have a bad experience at all im going to be ordering again had no problems with below average quality or anything i mean you pay for the fit and design for an average price none of the pieces I ordered had loose threads. Will post pictures if anyone wants.:)

linky?>890

i know another site that has been doing zipia, gmarket, ddm, etc korean orders for a long time before superufuture found out about.

its a korean music site/forum.

people do it there, but mostly for girl clothing (since its comprised mostly of girls). you can order with them but you have to register for the forum to see and post.

I've received my clothing, and i was very pleased with it.

The quality isnt that bad at all. There where no lose threads or zippers/buttons damaged.

I've got one track jacket that is a little bit thin, but still warm that was the only disadvantage. The other jacket was heavy weight cotton and feels/looks really nice.

I would deffently order again, but not all products there are as good as mine i think.

I cant post pictures, because i dont have a camera here.

Can some one tell me how those jeans fit ? are these sizes in Inches or european sizes ? I want to order some jeans the next time.

• 5 months later...

sorry to bring a thread back from the dead.. but i am planing on doing a order @ zipia with a few friends.. was wondering any experience of shipping to Canada? and who got charged by customs?

we ordered 600 bucks of small items and got a 100USD shipping charge which i am expecting... but has anyone been hit with duty? and around how much did duty charge you for the items?