• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are my biggest questions so far -

1 - what is the quality like?

2 - what is the sizing like?

3 - how much is shipping

also, since you can't link specific items or right click on any of the images.. when we do the group buy, its not going to be very easy to get all the right items. we'll have to do it in a very very organized manner. i suggest everybody emails the 1 person who is buying everything with exactly what they want and how to locate it.. to make it easier on that person.

Are you guys seriously going to pay $300 for shipping on this shit? Hopefully that's a huge container of clothes... those larger EMS boxes coming from Korea can sometimes take some time too, so be prepared for that, I had an Ovation guitar stuck in transit for awhile a fwe years back.

Individual EMS from Korea to the US usually ranges from $30-50 for one to two kilos, respectively...

Well the more you order, the cheaper it is per kg. I know the US is pretty liberal when it comes to duties being charged on international packages, but if the order is huge I am sure it is going to be dinged something. The fees seem to be piling up. Item + Shipping to US + possible duties/taxes on entry + shipping out to people.

The fees seem to be piling up. Item + Shipping to US + possible duties/taxes on entry + shipping out to people.

yea exactly we cant order it too massivly, also for the person where it's gonna ship to.

he cant handle too many then it gets unorganized. shipping the wrong products to the wrong people etc.

so we must restrict it to max. 5/10 people or so.

ask a shipping quote at Zipia.net.