rogan sample sale info?

gboogie

ok, so who went for the sale today? i did, and copped two pairs, a raw denim and this one

http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/assets/images/english/store/men/rogan/denim/51m1001010bwrep/51m1001010bwrep.htm

the price was really 'very good', $80 for any pair of jeans (!), too bad there isnt really any raw selvedge. i was rummaging through all the piles and could find ONLY one pair of size 30 of the raw selvedge, which was too small for me icon_smile_sad.gif

im gonna go tomorrow afterwork...didnt feel like getting the shaft if they were strict on friends and family.

im a size 31...do rogan jeans run big or small?

are there a lot of jeans there? lots of shirts and sweats? any women stuff for my girl?

thx

some of them -if not most- run smaller than other jeans. there was a lot of jeans, seriously. it was really denim hell. oh, and there wasnt even any restriction on friends and family yesterday and surprisingly, they opened earlier than 10 am. saleskeepers were very friendly, they were even giving free tees for purchase more than 200 or something

Edited by hahnstch on May 13, 2005 at 03:12 AM

Hey i was there and yeah the people were very friendly and lots of jeans. I dont know but i purchased a pair of jeans and it was selvedge i think because it has that seam thats inside the leg, but for some reason when i wear it the seam is not on the side of the leg where most of the selvedge jeans i have goes, but it tends to go towards the middle of front of my sneakers. Sorry if this is confusing because of my terms but i hope you guys can understand what i'm saying. And they alot of selvedge there, not much of dry ones though.

i went afterwork on friday...pretty packed as i expected...my girlfriend got a t-shirt and pair of jeans that were nice...i bought the katan jeans size 31...nice shade of denim and they fit great. and i ran into my model friend from high school which was fun.

only stupid thing was a changing room that was unisex where there were like 10 men and women in their underwear changing. if 10 people were changing together, its not much of a changing room no?

jeans were $80, tees for $20, button downs for $75, and some other stuff. there definetely were a lot of stuff there so if you go next week, i think you'll have no problem finding something. though, i wish they had more hooded sweats.

i think the sale lasts until next weekend.

Unisex changing room was the best thing!!! Ok before you think I'm a pervert, let me explain -- This has got to be, by far, the friendliest, most relaxed sample sale I've ever been to. The only thing that seemed missing was a bar serving drinks. It was like one big party when I went yesterday. Strangers were chatting with each other, giving each other advice on their choices: "Oh that looks cute on you!" or "No, i liked the other better" etc. It got to a point where I couldn't tell the difference between the sales people the customers because everyone was giving advice and "selling" the items. I was trying to figure out what was the cause of this...and then I realized it..the large unisex changing area where everyone, (boy/girl, old/young, slim/fat, just) stripped down to their bras and skivies -- must be a huge "disinhibitor". :-) After stripping down to your underwear next a dozen strangers how could you NOT break decorum and start chatting up a storm? ha ha. Really fun time I had. Got too pairs for $80 each, it was great!

oh most def, the unisex changing room was akward at first thought because i wans't used to it and everyone in there was adults and i'm only 17 but it was so casual and i think i wouldnt of found my jeans if it wasn't the help of the ppl in there. Imma go back to pick up another pair now that i know they wont restock.